Reviews for Chrysalis
Heaven's Archer chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
-sigh- Sets/Mina slashes...so much better then any other senshi slashes...except maybe Mako/Ami..those are cute these are my favs and you did a great job
Gale chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
YES! SETSUNA AND MINAKO FOREVER!
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Awesome Minako x Setsuna fic! This one's definitely going on my favorites list. I couldn't help but listen to the song 30 Minutes by t.A.T.u. while reading this. For some reason, the song fits the story like a satin glove. Good work!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Beautifully written. I can not find a single fault but then I might be biased. I've loved the couple ever since Minako and Setsuna both showed together on the screen. They just click for me. I hope to see more from you soon.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
aww that was cute i really liked this

awesome stuff keep it up!
SevenZseveNTYA chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I like it. I never really think about Minako's story, but now I think I will start thinking more about her and Setsuna. Great job!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Interesting. I like Setsuna and Minako fics (duh! lol). Do you have a link to the fic you are talking about in your a/n?
zetachan chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is one of my favorite couples and the way you descrbe them...Well, it makes me like them more! Well written.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
(A flash of blue; two glimmers of light in the darkness. Setsuna wonders when she began to live for those eyes. )

That is my absolute fave line in this fic. Beautifully written :3

I simply *loved* this story! Thanks so much for writing it! D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting.

Nice. Very, very nice. Ah, hugs. Hugs are good. LOL

Very sweet, I'll say. I liked it.

Good work, son.