Reviews for The Truth in Snakes
JessyeJesigirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hi, I'm so sorry this isn't a review. Although i will probably give you a proper one after I've finished reading the first chapter.

But for some reason I couldn't PM You about Beta Reading so I've had to use this platform

Hi, I have recently started two Vampire Diaries fanfics, that are not yet published on here, but i would really like someone to look over each chapter, correct any spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes and also offer help with characterisation, dialogue and plot.

Both of the story's are AU and one of them is a cross between The Vampire Diaries and Twilight. The pairings are most likely both to be Elena & Damon, although I'm not completely sure.

I have written a rough draft for both of the first chapters and am happy to send one or both of them to you if you want to look at them before you either accept or decline.

Thank you for reading this message xoxo Jessye
schafer chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
First of all I want to apologise about doing this through this method.

I am in need of a beta and I checked out your profile, you seem to be what I'm looking for, but...

You don't accept private messages, so this is the only way I could contact you!

If you are accepting Beta requests, could you message me back so I can contact you in more detail.

This is my brief

Vampire Diaries (Based on the TV series, not the books) M rated, Damon/Elena.

Sorry once again to have used this method.

Kindest regards.

Rachel.
Edward's Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Lovely, lovely, lovely beginning! (: I'm enjoying this!

This may seem the wrong time to breach this topic, but I noticed that I can't PM you so I couldn't ask you through there. But what better way to kill two birds with one stone? Read a good story and chat with the author.

I read your beta profile and I'm happy to say that I'm really really interested! (: I hope you'll accept, because I've honestly been dying for a good beta for a while and you sound like you really know your stuff. If you want to talk more, just hit me up!

Again, lovely story. I'm off to read more! (:
kmfroggi chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
welcome back. very interesting twist. great chapter
RangaHotMrsBlondDR chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
wow i love this story please update as soon as you can please

:-)
Niamh Cullen chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
this was really good

please update soon

i really want to know what happens next!
EnidBarb chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
nice
kmfroggi chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
welcome back! the suspense is great in this story! cant wait for more
cherrysakurawolf chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
i love your story!

your creativeness can be seen at every single word in this piece

please update and continue on writing!
Edwards squeaky chew toy chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
Great chapter please update soon.
Edwards squeaky chew toy chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Wow story is totally original from all ive read. Great story excellent writing. Cant wait to read more.
brittany86 chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
kool
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
i love it xx
where'd you go chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
I'M STILL READING!

PLEASE UPDATE!

this is the first really good story i've read on fanfic,(and i've read alot!)it's so unique and creative and VERY well written! please update!
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 6 . 12/27/2009