Reviews for Of Gods
Pliffy chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
loving it if you ask me Jack would flit with Q and Q won't like it really then he would know how Picard feels XD
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh Q, you impetuous creature, always harrassing the little mortals, poking and proding and pushing and pulling until something breaks... for shame Q...

Great story

-Kelly
clawx2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Q and The Doctor are both cool and similar, both can be annoying and stuck up but can help and define their realities by absolutes (and we all know only a Sith will deal in absolutes) but Q doesn't have that much power
VAPX007 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very cool. From this, I can see Q and the Doctor, kindred spirits, becoming a temporary temporal team, solving a universal riddle or two together. I also like how Q doesn't treat his Timelord companion as inferior, merely different. The Doctor actually recognises this, and accepts him back.

On the other hand, it might be a tad dangerous combination, these two together ...
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Sorry to be the only one to spark a negative comment, but really? "The Q" species weren't that powerful - The Doctor is supposed to be the last survivor of the great Time Lords, take that into comprehension and think that Q and the Doctor should AT LEAST be equals. The species of Q have traits similar to that of The Eternals and they fled the Universe when the Time War broke out.

So sorry to ruin all the positive comments, really I am, but REALLY!

AldurnamiyanranDvora, the House of Dvora
sidney chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I'm eight and I think your story is fantastic/cool/a million times better than chuggington on cebeebies. I think you have written it in a clever way. Please add more chapters.
Darkmaster Peaches chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I like what you did with this, I personally love Q and I think that the Doctor and Q are a perfect character match and I’d love to see you expand on this.
xbusterz chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
StarTrek: The Next Generation and Doctor Who Crossover » Of Gods

plees contiue sonds nice
Zaion Indulias chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
God freaking dammit!

This little oneshot of yours is insane and giving me plot bunnies! Curse you!

Well, not literally, but still, insane amounts of plot bunnies!

-ZI
Becky chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh, I do hope you update soon!
Hollyn Banks chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
molto bene!
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is great! I've always wondered what would happen if Q and the Doctor meet, and now I have my answer. Q was done excellently; you have his mannerisms down to a T. The Doctor was also done very well, seeing as how he's reacted like that before. Were you going to continue this? I can understand if you don't but it seems like this should be a story with multiple chapters. But anyways, well done!
not for lack of trying chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
UPDATE PLEASE! this is such an interesting story, I'd like to read of Doc's reaction and thoughts after Q leaves, maybe this encounter motivates Doc to go meet the ST:TNG cast
Genuka chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
more! More! MOre! MORe! MORE! MORE!
Therio chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Too bad you never continued on with this one. It's quite good and has a lot of potential. You got the inflictions and tone of Q down superbly.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »