Reviews for Of Gods
mavic chen chapter 1 . 1/26
Davros first appeared in 1975. But it's still true.
meddling monk chapter 1 . 1/26
To sum up-Donna got a HAPPY ENDING, the Doctor has known that Davros is an insane megalomaniac since the sixties, he's been meeting people like Q since the sixties, and his "old standby" isn't very old at all.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It was a famine, not a war. But you're right.
Rassilon chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's an established fact among Americans on the Internet-in Journey's End Davros was right. Never mind that this is a man who, in his first appearance, when asked, if he created something that would destroy all life in the universe, would he use it, said that he would, and that through the Daleks he would gain such power, who once sold the survivors of a war food supplies that were actually made from dead bodies, and who in Journey's End was out to destroy the universe itself. And his intentions towards the Doctor have always been perfectly clear. He's been trying to kill him since 1975. And he was telling the truth?
MrJoelieC chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This needs more... Feed me... LOL
Caetlin chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
James Mitchell chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Very nice please write more & forward it to
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Please continue this.
nyarlarthotep chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
His old standby. Which he first said in 2006. In Doctor Who's 28th year.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'd like to say one more thing, which has just occurred to me. Those who say Davros was right are ignoring someone else-at the end of Journey's End Sarah said that Davros was wrong. So who are we being told to believe? Davros or Sarah Jane Smith?
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
One more thing. Because he dare not go back? Davros didn't say that. And while we're on the subject of Davros, everyone on the web who talks about him telling the truth about the Doctor is ignoring one thing the writer, and Doctor Who, have always been clear about. He's a villain.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
A lot of people go on about how Q just snaps his fingers and the Doctor ceases to exist. It's not Doctor Who's fault Star Trek was cancelled on television, people. But leaving that quickly aside, there is a real Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover book now, and it doesn't involve him meeting Q, so it's a redundant argument isn't it?
By the way, because of that fanfic, Sorry seems to be the hardest word, I'd like to say something about the Harriet Jones thing. Many people have said the Doctor should be brought to account for what he did to her. What they mean by that is that Doctor Who should admit she was completely and absolutely right. The position of the show and the writer is that she wasn't, not completely. To an extent, they both were.
Almost forgot. Doctor Who Magazine did a comic strip story with a scene in the TARDIS right after Journey's End. It's called The Time of Your Life.
tng and DW fan chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
please write more of this. its amazing
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
facinating concept. open ended enough that i hope you'll add to it someday.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice! I like it.

More chapters would be good.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »