Reviews for Embracing you
Four arms
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Loving it so far
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
I'm So lost, what's going on? Future ben amd kevin? Did i miss something?
tyivonnorton24 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
wow
tyivonnorton24 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
nice
tyivonnorton24 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
awsome
ishua777 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I know this may be to late about the sex scenes with one of ben aliens. Just sayin but I think it would be unique I aint never seen it in all the stories I read.
Miyer chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Awsome storyline! Different, and just plan entertaining ;)
FUCK YOU chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
YOU ARE SO FUCKING DISGUSTING! WHAT THE FUCK GOES ON IN YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN? EVEN FOR BWEN THATS REVOLTING! YUCK YUCK YOUR JUST A DISGUSTING FREAK! YOU SICKO GET A LIFE OTHER THAN WRITING SEX FICS! ASSHOLE!
Ridg chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Dude come on please update I might have an idea soon
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
ok i love the storie im going to guess that villdax kidnaps gween to get ben
thewonderingman chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
I THINK THIS STORY IS EPIC!

Don't get me wrong its rough, but it has potental, and was a pretty enjoyable read.

The characters all had decently developed personalities, and there own unique quirks.

The story read smoothly, and always seems to have a surprise in every chapter.

I'm annoyed that people are pestering you, I like this couple, so please don't let the haters get to you, and continue writing, you're quite talented, and shouldn't let something like a few haters stop you from writing.

Anyways hope you find some inspiration and throw out another chapter relatively soon. Wonderingman out, peace;)
bennet001 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
This was a surprising filler to say the least with that mysterious baby and if I may be so bold to ask is that really a baby hex? What is gOing to happen well let me fInish Or at least catch up
bennet001 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Okay nice nice! Awsome fight scene with verdona she was getting her whooped and in this fic she deserved it, I have to admit the whole future Kevin and cooper scene could be a little confusing. but that is how time traveling should be confusing right to the very end! Chow Bennet out.
bennet001 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Okay I am not normaly the bad guy but I believe Kai got what was coming to her, yes max and green lost a good friendship, yes the kids and grandpa are having a little fallout, but really justice has been done and my faith restored that a literary divine is present in this fic the bad guy always gets what's coming to them. Bennet out.