Reviews for Priority Client
Peregrinate chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
*Is stunned*

Hey! You had a typo in this! :-0

I closed the window after I finished reading, but then I thought you deserved a review for such a wonderful story.

So now you have one! :-)

(I loved the analogy with lawyers telling the truth backwards when it's still the truth. Kind of)

Critic.

Is this finished now? :'(
jashaw chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
So funny! Got to love Jasper trying to make Bella scary!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Aw! That was so J, and so Bella, and so Jasper!

I love dit - is that the end of the story? If so, I really can't wait for your next one - I'm not kidding, this was brilliant!

I have already gone into depths with your perfect wriitng, characterisation, etc, and so I have little more to say.

Until next time!

Regards

Lemon
Realynn8 chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I love this story. Please write more, maybe about J's thoughts and a conversation between Bella and Jasper. :) Please.
Prpurpledragon chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Awesome chapter.I really love this story.
Lady September chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I love this story, I love your Jasper and Bella and think that Jenks is very well portrayed. I felt bad for the poor man! It's nice to see something with an original plot!
la saboteuse chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Ha-ha-ha, poor, confused Mr Jenks.

Loved the interaction between Jazz and Bella.
Margirli13 chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I have read yet! this is a unique idea, and an excellent one. I love how you got into J Jenks's head. It was fun to see what he was thinking, fun to see his side of the story. It was just exactly right, I think.
reader13lovesbooks chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
cool story. love it :)
emchelle chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
A great chapter. The interactions between the characters are really pitch-perfect.
caramellxkissx chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
nice i think you portrayed jjenks perfectly
2nd Star tothe Right chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
i love how quickly you update! awesome chapter- im really enjoying the story and perspective
Jacob's bitch chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I think Jasper made his point very well.
paper.creations chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
-giggles- I love Jasper so much. He is just too awesome.

I loved it! It was fabulous!

Is there more? I'm very excited, if there is.

-Maggie