Reviews for Priority Client
Jacob's bitch chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I think Jasper made his point very well.
paper.creations chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
-giggles- I love Jasper so much. He is just too awesome.

I loved it! It was fabulous!

Is there more? I'm very excited, if there is.

-Maggie
Twilighter chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
you're good.

nice work.

-Lisa
Angel Ren chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Aw! LOVE it! So cute! I loved how you articulated Jenks' surprise, Bella's irritation at Jasper, Jasper's pseudo-honesty... it was all so perfectly in-character. I especially was pleased when Jasper hinted at other vampires, and Jenks' response. Very clever, and it seemed... it seemed very Jasper-esque, despite his general strong stance on the rules. The hint at the arm-wrestling match (which I just went back and re-read yesterday, actually) was priceless. Since it's told from Jenk's perspective, I felt my heart hammering with his anxiety, even though I know exactly what the Cullens are. Very cool!
hannonjo chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
hahahhahaha i love it :D you should write your comments on the chaps jasper was halarious and DEFINATLEY jasper :P lol please update soon :D!
VelvetEars chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
That chapter was incredible, a fantastic follow-up! Great job! (I loved Jasper telling the 'truth' about Bella. kind of.) D
siruisblack18 chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
:) can't wait for more!
dawning beauty chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
lol i love this story. please update soon
hannonjo chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
YAY new chap!

this is great i cant wait for the "formal introduction" hahahh

let me ask- drive in closet? that awesome! and so alice :P

renesmee sounds so cute !

Update soon :D
VelvetEars chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
This chapter is terrific! You wrote Bella's PoV very well. I love her ability to 'pop' in and out of existence for Edward. (Amazing chapter, I can't wait for the introduction)
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Ooh! Edward had turned me gooey again!He really is quiet dirty-minded when you get down to it...

I like.

I loved the chapter too just in case you were wondering. I don't know it if was my favourite so far, but it came close. (I think maybe my favourite was the one before, with Bella, but I'm not sure it the one in the office or in the restaurant was better... just in case you were wondering). I'll just evaluate each character...

Bella - it's always tricky, I find, writing from her point of veiw but it was excellent. It was so... her, and you didn't go OOT, either. Some people do that, UI think and go a bit overly-Bella. This was not. Jolly Jolly Jolly Good.

Edward - well, aside from the first word that pop into my mind ("sex on toast with a side of sex" if you're curious) I loved him. He was just as charming, overprotective, and witty as real Edward and that's all I can ask for. Ooh, God... still gooey...

Jasper - Very Jasper. This one is hard... I can't describe what I want to say, so I'll just say you did it perfectly.

Alice - She was so cutely doting, which worked perfectly. I loved her in this - she was probabaly my favourite.

Renessme - How old was she meant to be? It doesan't matter, I was just curious... she was quite intelligent but very naiive, which was perfect. Personality wise, I can only say how you compared to how I imagined her, whihc was actually scarily perfect. :)

The writing, as always, was immaculate and I have no criticism. I can't wait until the last chapter!

Regards

Lemon
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
I LOVED this, Eowyn! That was just the scene needed to take the story on. I loved the multiple conversations going on in the room - very entertaining. And I loved Jasper's personality in this scene - so protective of Alice and his family. Well done! You also made me giggle with Edward's ruling that: "Edward insisted that this be a family vacation, no imprinters allowed." Too funny!
Maye Faire chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
I loved this chapter! Very creative! Great job!

~Sarah
QWERTYUIPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
so im guessing that this won't be a lemon right? well i think that this is really cool :] you'll do the vacation too right?
zebrasdancing chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
nice that was very funny. please update!i want to read the next chappie with jenks.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »