Reviews for Priority Client
melissaturkey chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
edward and bella were very husband and wife in this chapter, its still kind of neat and weird equally "seeing" them as parents and married...but i really enjoyed it. are we back to jenks in the next chapter or sticking with bella?

i really liked how you ended it ;)
twilighters-anonymous chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
Oh wow! I really like Edward's last line where he says, "Alright young lady, to bed." I don't know if that was intended to be dirty or if I just made it out to be. Either way, it was funny. This is a great story, I always get excited when I look in my inbox and it says you've updated. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, should be a good one. So, hurry and update! -twilighters-anonymous
scorchedtrees chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
I like it! Can't wait for the next chapter~ :)
jashaw chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
So cut! you always capture everyone perfectly!
Prpurpledragon chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
As always you never disappoint. Great chapter.
Silverlake chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
I love all the details that keep the Cullens in character-this reads just like a continuation of Breaking Dawn!
Lesliemac531 chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
Very good chapter! Thanks for the update ;-)
reader13lovesbooks chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
awesome, one in bella's pov
Realynn8 chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
Oh, I loved it! It was great! YOu should write a 6th chapter about the formal introduction. :)
Livy Alice chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
GAH! This one was BY FAR my favorite chapter yet. VERY adorable. And I thought it was brilliant how you changed the story from cute bickering to... ahem... Edward/Bella "bonding".

The whole thing was just amazing.

-Livy Alice

p.s. oh, and I LIKE how you keep switching the POVs. It keeps it interesting.
la saboteuse chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Hee-hee-hee-hee, scandalous.

I love this chapter!

You portrayed the characters very well, and I love the nuances in their interactions, and the little bits of background info, especially Bella's smugness about surpirising Edward.

This is very, very wonderful. Keep it up, and update quickly! I want to know what happens next!
Angel Ren chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Ai! VERY cute ending - I'll get that out while it's fresh in my mind. Loved Alice's prattling about Nessie needing shopping. I also had to stifle a laugh when Bella shoved on her shield and caught Edward off guard. ...I forgot she can do that. ...that makes me want to write Breaking Dawn fluff now. So many possibilities.

I cannot wait to see what happens between Jenks, Bella and Jasper. Giggle!

There are no secrets among the Cullens.

Love, Ren
hannonjo chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
this is REALLY good if you could put more in that'd be awesome ! like maybe jaspers POV? or max's? please update !
melissaturkey chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I like how the exact diolouge seemed like it was fresh through a different set of eyes, good job

are you planning of continueing with j.'s story through other cullen interactions? or is this the end

thanks

:D melissaturkey
la saboteuse chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
ooh, very nice.

I really like this. It's nice to know the speculations running through his head and the reasons behind his words.

Great job!