Reviews for Priority Client
Peregrinate chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I like it. Keep them coming...Or I'll send Jasper after you!

Mwhahahahhaha

Critic.
2nd Star tothe Right chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
hi, i LOVE your work! i've read a bunch of your twilight stories (i dont know LOTR well enough to appreciate fanfics on it) and you consistently write well thought out, well placed stories. they fit within stephenie meyers world with out breaking the basic rules (ie- edward's a flying cowboy cop and bella's a vampiric monkey...) but they also provide more insite to charactors that i have a hard time fully getting (points for writing from jasper and rosalie's perspectives!) anyway, i just wanted to let you know i adore your work and i hope you keep writing.. and i hope i didnt come off sounding like a creeper..
Prpurpledragon chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
As always your stories are AMAZING. You are a very gifted 't wait to read more of your work.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Yay! I'm so glad! I only have two more chaoters to read, though... That's so tragic! Ah, well, it is a magnificent story, so you may do with it was you see fit.

I don't want to spend years telling you how much I enjoy your writing (though I could, believe me) but just take that last sentence or so as a reminder. :)

I loved the way that J saw Bella and the way his opinions of her changed throughout the chapter. I think you really got her reactions - the way they would be both percieved and interpreted by J - very accurately and that truly makes this a pleasure to read. Well done, you!

What I really want to see is how J sees Japser after the whole Bella thing. No doubt, Bella will have changed his mind about vampires and such, but will he treat Japer any differently? Perhaps slip up a bit in his usual manners? Will Japser be different? Who knows...? Oh, yeah, you do!

Haha. Well... I have little more coherency left in my, but I'll try to spare you a bit. Please post soo, and I can't wait for the final chapters!

Regards

Lemon
emchelle chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Very interesting. What a unique perspective to write from. I really liked it :-)
zebrasdancing chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
nice you gonna continue this past bd? please i want to see jasper and bella in j. jenks office at the same time!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I loved what you did with this chapter, Eowyn. This is definitely one of my favourite scenes from the book and it's so much better in J's POV. You wrote him brilliantly. Especially the line: "Well, I told myself, one worry down, another great, big new one to throw up about." Too funny! I loved it. I hope there's more to come! :D
VelvetEars chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
That was great! I loved seeing that bit of BD from J's PoV. I will ask again, since 'more' is the magic word. Write more please? I am enjoying this fic immensely! (keep up the fantastic writing!)
Angel Ren chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Oh! So much to say. First, LOVED it. As usual. I never thought about precisely what Jenks thought Bella was plotting with... Renesmee. I always thought maybe he thought she was kidnapping a human baby, or some random baby, you know? But Jenks' fear... it makes perfect sense this was, and the relief fits perfectly when he realizes it's Bella's own child, and the entire Cullen family is in danger. Like, it was never an unanswered question to me, but it makes me bop myself on the head, like this was written plainly in the text itself.

Perfect. Phenomenal characterization. In particular, I liked Jenks' internal monologue. " ...Or married to his brother?” The answer could make all the difference in this deadly conflict of interest.

“Married to his brother.”

The worst possible answer." This was excellent. I was both snickering because I knew what he didn't, but at the same time, you actually got my heart to race for poor Jenks.

Fabulous work... looking forward to the next installment. Can't wait for R&T to be back up!

Love,

Ren
paper.creations chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I like Jenks! You write him very well, and I'm glad he's finally stopped thinking of the Cullen's as villians! Finally, he understands! :)

Upadte soon, I'm really loving this story!

-Maggie
reader13lovesbooks chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
eh...he seems decent
Beneath The Shining Stars chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Wow! That was really good!
Maye Faire chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Great job with this chapter! It seems like it would have been easy to make confusing, but instead you made it very clear. Again, awesome job!

~Sarah
melissaturkey chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
i never really thought he would doubt she was a cullen...but this certainly was a interesting account from jenks' pov...

cool, and I loved that he thought of her as having human chracteristics, it really sounded like someone describing an immortal bella :D great job!

melissaturkey
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Yay! I still love this story - you're moving ratyer fats, though. How long do you plan to drag this out for? Will we see J post-BD or will this whole thing be over in five chapters? I hope not - I love it.

Smashing chapter. J's personality and thoughts are still perfectly synchronised with the book's dialogue and actions and that's all I ask for. I like the way he veiwed Bella and the differences he spotted between her and Jazzy. Thsi is beautifully written and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Regards