Reviews for Priority Client
Rosa Le Barge chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
awesome!
Eliph95 chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
ooh its actually kinda funny seeing jenks all flustered around the cullens..poor poor jenks..he didnt noe what he got into when he became accociated with the cullens..lol
GoldenRat chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
I have to admit I found J an interesting minor character, it's good to see more of him and his POV is unique.
The Predatory Wasp chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
i always wanted to read something involving jenks.

im glad you wrote this.
Pretty Words chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Sigh, I read this story when you first published it and loved it. Now I love coming back to read it (which is pretty rare- i don't usually reread stories even if i do love them), but i particularly love reading this chapter. The way you portray the Cullens post-breaking dawn is so cute! Most stories that I've read that try to capture the cullens (or particularly the relationship between edward and bella, or edward and bella with nessie) something is just never right about it- it's never quite in character. Yet you completely managed to hit the mark in my book! I don't suppose you'd be interested in ever writing a post-BD story? Even a one-shot? B/c it would go up on my favorites in no time.

Really though, I'll read just about any twilight story you write- you aren't just IC on post-BD stories- it's all of them. I look forward to your next update!

Pretty Words
Jessie07 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Awesome story!
AliceW chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Thank's for your story i like it
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Just delicious. Always wanted a scene like this with Jasper, Bella, and Jenks all in a room together. You captured it perfectly.

Haha, Jasper cracks me up!
spinningleaves chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Haha! Aww poor Jenks! Jasper really does just torment the poor man! Great look at the family from his point of view!
Aniveria chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
this was a really great side story!
angelina100 chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
awsome
miilla chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Wow, this is so amazing. I like how scary you make Jasper, J is terrified of him. Poor guy, I wonder if he ever stops thinking about Jasper and his murder family.

And how he can't really know what Bella is thinking, because she is acting friendly but still reminds him of Jasper :P

And the last part was also genious, they needed some kind of finish. Maybe J will be able to sleep through the night now that he won't have to see Jasper every now and then P

Really, really great story, it's the only fic I've read that is about J. Jenks. And, I'd bet, the best fic about J that I'll ever read, too. Keep up the good work!
DobbyWobby chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
this is really really good, i love it. amazing.
vampiregirl01 chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
awesome
no ono chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
I like how Jenks thinks Jasper is scary! Good job with the scary-ness!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »