Reviews for Priority Client
emmettsmyfave chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
is it over? it seems to be but it's really good so i want it to continue!

emmettsmyfave
browneyednerd chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Thank you for keeping J from having a coronary. And Renesmee's random spurt of wisdom was adorable.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
This was very good, very well thought out. And very funny:

"He smiled widely at my shock. I’d long ago given up trying to hide my emotions from him. No matter how good my poker-face, he always saw through it."

I laughed for ages at that. xD
12345jj chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
i really liked this. I always wondered about Jenks.
Jaenelle Masen chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
i agree with Jenks...and Jasper...Bella is the strongest dangerous creature because besides her shield, i think there is more to her power than just a protection shield.
DarkestMorgaine chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Brilliant. Utterly and completely brilliant. Great work, very much in character for all involved, great insight into the small 'side character' of Jenks, Cullen family interaction that reads real and plausible and not too fluffy. Just great. Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it immensely.
ButterflyMouse chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
This is a really impressive work. Its engaging and I love the way you develop Jenk's character. Best of all it fits in effortlessly with Breaking Dawn. Quite easily the best piece of fan fiction I have ever read. Well done.
Shanthaia chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
wow - that is an amazing story - I love it :D

thanks so much for sharing
Kalea Eginko chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Hello Eowyn77

Excelent story! My favorite is the chapter 2! I also wondered what happened in Calgary after what Edward said in Midnight Sun... but I didn't think that Jasper was in it! I thought that was only Maria's business... so do you think that Jasper "cheated" the vegetary diet, convinced by Maria? That he couldn't resist the temptation if Maria forced him? How Alice would have felt about it? Sorry, now I have too many questions! :-D Nice touch with the name of the secretary, by the way!

Sorry, what is the "Kubarev" thing? Is it a real thing or you made it up?

You got the characters, Jasper, Bella and "J" perfectly!

Kalea
basket1544 chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
I love the fear that J feels from Jasper. It is amazing.
DeepCrimson76 chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Theres going to be more of this story, isn't there? I love it! I've always liked Jenks. Please, Please, Please, PLEASE update soon! It's brilliant!
Marlien chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Eowyn77,

I just read the first chapter of this story and I really like it.

The way you portray Jasper is great. You bring out his dangerous aura very good, without actually describing it literally.

I wonder, the fear he feels... Is Jasper using his empathy ability or is he just trusting on a natural reaction?

At the beginning of your story, it was a bit confusing to figure out who the main character (the 'I' persona) was, it wasn't clear in the first few paragraphs. Or did you do this on purpose, as the true main character isn't but Jasper, who is far more important to the story than he is?

Sincerely,

Marlien
Shadow Spirit chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
i love this! really orrigional idea to take things from J Jenks perspective. brilliant!
ForksintheRoad chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Interesting and unusual. I liked hearing the story from Jenks' perspective. His incredulous description of Bella as, "the strongest, most dangerous creature I’d ever met – even she admitted it", was funny.

Good story.
Bo the Nib chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Totally sweet!

I always wanted to see a bit more of the Cullens interacting with normal people, in particular. Great job!

Thanks allot for writing!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »