Reviews for Priority Client
Lozzarah chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Wow. That's amazing. I love it!

Great work. )

-Lauren.
KelliNew chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
Wow! This is my favorite Jasper story ever! Loved the way you wrote Jasper's character through the eyes of the lawyer. And how he introduced Bella formally to them. I hope so much that you'll write more stories about Jasper. Thanks for sharing! Kelli
cool-gal95 chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
when r u gonna upload?
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Oh Eowyn77! This is just brilliant! I love this backstory kind of stuff and you do it so well! BTW... Found this on a couple of other's faves and knew I just had to check it out. LOVE IT!

SSVD
coolgal chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
when will u update?
Jasper winked chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
I really like it! It's nice to have it in J. Jenks point of view! 10 points for creativity! Keep up the good work!
CarolMN chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Great side story! I remember Bella trying to warm her hands by the fire so they didn't feel so cold when she shook J's hand. I didn't see any reference to that in your story. Do you think he didn't notice?
CarolMN chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Good story line!
ItsRachelDarling chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
This is definitely one of the best and most original stories out there- please update!
coolgal chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
this is really good. update soon.
coolgal chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
oh i'm so sorry. i'd completely forgotten that bella told him abt her marriage in this chapter.
coolgal chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
its an awesome chapter. but u forgot the part where Bella tells J. Jenks that she is married to Edward.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
I feel like stalkerama (I think I've read everything you've written now), but I can't just read and not give a review.

Your writing and characterization is enthralling. It's just like digging deeper into Twilight canon. No rude surprises-just pretty gems that leave me gasping and sometimes swallowing over the lump in my throat.

I loved this! I didn't expect I would, either, because J. Jenks was an eye blink character, but what a surprise for me. What I really loved about this piece was the glimpse of Jasper (and Bella) from an outsider perspective. Sweet, sweet danger.

You are such a gifted writer.
Margirli13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is why I read fanfiction.
titpuce86 chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Poor !It was something I hadn't read yet and I really liked it. To see Jasper through J eyes was really interesting and entertaining. Congratulations on a great job!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »