Reviews for Priority Client
nia-ox chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I absolutely love this! I'm so glad I came across it! It never even occurred to me that Mr Jenks would see Bella as an enemy! Wow! Really great writing!
Covrss chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Ha, now Jenks's lifespan extended a few more years :)

That was perfect! All the characters are IC

Is ch6 the last chapter or are you going to be updating again? Just wanted to know.
findthewill chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
I've always enjoyed Jenks as a quirky, funny character. I like how you've captured his interactions. Your portrayal of Jenks, Jasper, and Bella together is brilliant.

I also loved Jasper's interview questions in the beginning.
dream-a-lot chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
that was funny and cute!
Maye Faire chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Cool chapter! Me like. Great job! More ahead?
geophf chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
I am so glad I rediscovered this story on FF, and then it turned out to be a series! This has been my favorite chapter by far - after reading it once, I immediately reread it, savoring the play between the three, and glorying in all that is our Bella. Our sweet, warm, majestic, strong, dangerous Bella.

This chapter played out cool, but I actually envisioned it as hot before I continued from the previous chapter ... something like:

Jasper: "... and if you ever, in any way, cause the slightest of frowns to cloud her face, ..."

Bella: "Jasper, please, he already ..."

Jasper: "No, he needs to hear this, and so do you. As I was saying, one sad feeling from her, and I will resurrect you after she's done killing you and make sure the next three years of your existence will be unmatched to anything you can imagine. J, you'll tire of begging for death after the first day of the one thousand days that mark your end."

But, as you know, your menacing implications from Jasper intermingled with Bella's sweet solicitous nature form an intoxicating brew. I became drunk reading the story.

Good stuff!

geophf chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
I have never thought a moment about J. Jenks' thoughts when he first met Bella. I wouldn't have without this chapter.

Brilliant! Simply, brilliant!

We already know what Bella's thinking from BD, and your previous chapters have established the background on Jenks to have the thoughts of his flow entirely in character.

He is a lot smarter and more observant than what he lets on in BD.

Stories from minor characters are my delight, and this one is a treat among them. Keep up the good work!
ShelbyCobra chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
I love this story. It is so funny. I hope that you keep updating.
Esmerelda01-is-Esme-Brett chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
I don't know how many times I've said this, or even, will end up saying this.

I love it.

I really really love it.

Lol. And "That's all i have to say about that".

Love and kisses

zebrasdancing chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
nice you gonna contiue it?
melissaturkey chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
I liked that j. got to see officially that bella was a cullen and that he should respect her regardless of how "harmless" she tried to be, lol, its still so strange having people fear BELLA of all people since we've all trained our minds to believe her harmless, its kinda cool that she technically is most powerful

:D melissaturkey
Rhoda Nightingale chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Wow - just read the whole thing in one sitting. This is excellent! Creepy, funny, compelling, and still in canon with the source material. I'm very impressed with what you've done with the lawyer's POV - I always wondered what Jasper had done to freak him out. And now I'm anxious to see what happens next! Well done!
jasper is really funny when he's scary :]

this is a really good story :]
siruisblack18 chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
This story gets better and better :)
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Eowyn, I would love to point out my favourite lines but it would be the whole story! That was incredible. I loved how Jasper "protected" her by telling J she was scarier than he was. That idea is hysterical - believable to J, but hysterically funny to watch unfold.

Truly, you have taken one of the best parts of BD and expounded on it brilliantly. I think I'll print your chapters and insert them into my copy of BD. LOL Actually I like your story better than SM's!

Thanks for the VERY entertaining read. I look forward to your next work!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »