Reviews for It Blows Up In Your Face
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Good job with the intensity between them. Definitely combustible is how the last few episodes have been. Hopefully since the last scene they'll move forward. Glad you posted!
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
O, yay! Boys fighting! Rawr!

*giggles*

Sorry, but I can't help but get giddy when they resort to punching each other and we all know they only do it because they care. Now if only I get arrange for the next fight to be shirtless...rawr!

Great job! :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
So much tension between them after that scene with the knife, huh? Combustible's right. I like the harshly jammed finger here.
sikeminatural chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Aww Fiona! I love it! It's amazing!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great characterization of their fights. SO close to the edge and just ready for the smallest spark to set them off... it seems like they are pulling back from the edge a little in the last couple of epi's... hopefully by January they will have cooled off and be ready to move forward together :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen on the show right now with the point the brothers are at. Do you realize that Dean hasn't referred to Sam as SAMMY since Yellow Fever. I miss their tight bond!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Awesome!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Nice, Sam sure knows how to push Dean's buttons. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
oh my freaking god...fee. you are...you are so many kinds of awesome and i wanted to cry.

i can completely picture this entire scene happening betewwen the boys.

but this scene:

"Where do you think! Well dad's not here to tell you to end me anymore, your just mad because you have to think for yoursel-"

its really just so many kinds of perfect and i think it really captures the way sam has felt ever since john died, and that really, its a great insight into the connection between sam and dean.

just...GOD! so many kinds of awesome i dont know where to start...and all in 100 words too!

and i am just so honored to have this one dedicated to little ol me because it was perfect.
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aww i loved it...its awesome and too good. i wish it was a big story instead of a drabble!...hey can u make a sequel?like the aftermath of dean's outburst? i know its for a challenge sorta but the end kept me wanting for more..lol

tc sweety...lovely work!

xx hugs...romi xx
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Intense confrontation between the brothers.