Reviews for Deadly Shadows
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
It's been years since you've updated this, but, if you're still at all interested I would love it if you did! I've quite enjoyed this so far.
EtherealGrace chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
PLEEEEEAAAAASSE UPDATE! I've fallen in love with it compleatly and can't stand it when somthing this amazingly awsome becomes discontinued. Keep writing.

EtherealGrace chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
YES! You killed him, and you made it hurt. One word:

Perfeeeeeeeeeeecta.

EtherealGrace chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I hope she kills him! I hope it hurts! Hurts BAD!
EtherealGrace chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I know what you mean with the whole 'I've done the quest over and over as if it will change one of the times' thing.

I can remember many a time when I would watch somthing I had watch so much I could quote along with it, and I would curl into a ball and just sit there watching it and hoping it would change.

But it never does. ;( (Sniff) Oh well. Good story so far.

Somanoko chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
I love it!

Please Write more!
Titans Obsessionist chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Plz continue the story, it's good it's making me want to play Oblivion even though the game is very repetitive and glitchy, anyway keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

T.O
Element-Crystal chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
You're story so intriguing so far! I can't wait until she finally kills Berwick. I must point out, however, that in your previous chapter you said that she took the blanket from an inn in Skingrad while here is says she took it from an orchard. Even so, it's a wonderful story. :)
Lord Diago chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
On chapter four, and I think your doing a good job of keeping it very realistic, actually!
Lord Diago chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Chapter 3

I kinda like it dark lol. Makes things more interesting...
Lord Diago chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
On chapter 2...

I like your rendering of Berwick; very believable!
Lord Diago chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I am moved by Arianna: her desire for knowledge and how learning helps her cope with her hard life and gives her joy...too many people lack her insight when it comes to knowledge and its value, I think...

And yet, I wonder how 'innocent' she really is: 'she knew killing was wrong' and yet likes its 'excitement'. I mean, come on lol!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
its good plz upgrade soob
GothicRose18 chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
Wonderful chapter 8D! I missed this story, I could never keep up with your updates...but now I will

I really liked how you skipped the whole 'greeting' of the brotherhood, its a pain to read it over and over again. Another thing I liked was how you altered Antoinettas view of Vicente. She cant be all sunshine and rainbows XD

I hope to see another chapter soon, and good luck with your race!

Horses...too high, I'd be scared XD
Lector95 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
YAY! you updated!Too bad you didn't get to write about the meet and greet more, that's my favorite part. Good luck at your competition.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »