Reviews for One For The Ages
SylvaDragon chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Ah so wonderful, I loved the bit with the chocolate frog card, I just adore this story in every way. I love how you focus on Albus eyes so often. Ah thats was so moving and sweet when Minerva cried and albus hugged her. I loved this, it was cute, fluffy, romantic and moving enough to bring tears to my eyes, absolutely wonderful.
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Aw how sweet that Harry would give Minerva a gift. :) Ah how adorable when Dumbledore's face lights up at the mere mention of Minerva's name, and I'll always melt when his eyes sparkle, sighs blissfully. This was lovely in every way.
minerva's-kitten chapter 7 . 2/25/2009 these are like one shots together? I thought it was one story. Confused here XD
tabby-fanny chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Both chapter are wonderful:D Very fluffy and so romantic. I love it. I'm a little sad about the dramatic part of Robin's life but that only shows you how much I like your character;D Minerva and Albus are perfect for each other. I listend to the scottish song and it really is beautiful. So thanks for that as well.
Rosine chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Just wonderful!

Thank you so much to make her sing. I... It's wonderful I lack vocabulary to describe what I want to say...

Thank you, really, thank you!
MinnesotaNice chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
This is one of my favorite poems. I sang a version of it once a long time ago as well. And you're right; it is VERY moving. I get shivers every time I hear it. Anyhow, thank you for sharing this. It fit together wonderfully.
MissKellyAnne chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
LOVED it. A tad bit cheesy, but if you look at my fave stories and my stories you'll see I LOVE cheesy.

It was absolutely beautiful. I'm jealous :P
Bogart and Bacall chapter 7 . 2/24/2009

And I loved the chapter! Great job :D
Rosine chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
I think that a lot of us did catch the name... I really love this story mixing two thing I love : MMAD and Music.

Congratulation dear!
minerva's-kitten chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
EEP! More please!
tabby-fanny chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
I really like your new character. Robin is great;D And thank you for the adorable little speech and all the fluff. I'm a big McG fan so thanks again for the sweet interaction between her and Robin. I'm looking forward to the next part.
Rosine chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Wonderful sequel!

The Don giovanni's Overture particularly fit the beginning. I hope you'll put the next chapter sometime soon, but I understand lack of time.

I don't know why but for myself, I see Minerva singing instead of playing piano. But That's probably because it's my own discipline...
kelly chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
More more more more more!

dhawthorne chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Aw, this was such a cute chapter! Great job!
Rosine chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
I like this one!

I love music as well, even if I prefer Opera and singing. The last thing Minerva says might frightened a lot of non musical people...
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »