Reviews for Hidden Beneath the Floorboards
tayla141 chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Please leave Charlie knowing about a bells being a vampire
TheTofurkey chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Day. Made.

I am so excited! Thank you thank you! And I'm so happy for you that you've rediscovered your passion for writing. A win win!
Mrs. Nina chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Just yesterday I was thinking about this story. It was a random thought, "I wonder if the author will ever want to finish it." and what a very happy surprise it is to wake up this morning and find this. I'm really happy that you have found your inspiration to write again. Not just because you have chosen to bless us with your wonderful story but also because you want to write. I think writing and expressing oneself is such a great thing wither your great at it or not (which I think you pretty good at). ;) Anyways I glad I'll Soon have the pleasure of reading your story.
twinklegoesthesea chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
yayaya! Please post again here when the redo is up!
Aerosale chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
Please if u care please write your a great writer you can be like an author so write please write for your readers I know how it is to have your own Edward and I know all your attention is on him but you have to write your amazing at writing your writing makes me want to read so write please write
ecrosth chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
Great story. Really wished you would have finished it!
edwardbella4ever chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
OH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! enjoy your Edward...none of us could ever blame you for that! Thanks again love your stories!
edwardbella4ever chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
i love how put out Edward is with Bella...I can't wait to read his reaction! and how Bella can still be near Charlie! Thank you for your creativity I really don't know what to expect!
edwardbella4ever chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
I absoutely love your quotes. And how much faith Jane has in her and Edward's love...Thank you once again.
edwardbella4ever chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
see you never cease to amaze me I am in total aww at the way the story is turning and I love having no idea what to expect! The depth of Bella's emotions is amazing
edwardbella4ever chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
hahaha, "She was so irritating." love edward and Bella banter! The cute stubborness of them both. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING! right down to your quotes they are so cute and wonderful! Thank you!
edwardbella4ever chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
oh my god! once again LOVE! the way you end your chapters has me bouncing with joy! I love how edward is so excited and Bella is all what is the big deal i'm crazy now...that is so good and fitting to their characters...thanks again for the wonderful story! the idea of time travel is so facinating and magical to me I love how you have done it thank you!
edwardbella4ever chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
oh my gosh that story about your grandmother is so sweet! i just wanna cry that is fabulous and real and I love that you included this in your story to prove the existance of true love! Thank you so much...you don't know how much it means to hear her story!
edwardbella4ever chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Shit, where's my pen? I absolutely love this ending to a chapter...possitively brilliant I am still laughing! I love your story it is so fresh and different than anything I have ever read and I love how you have incorporated Bella's dreams into your story just like Stephanie Meyers. I also love bringing Jane into the story and Edward wondering about love...don't we all! Thank you so much once again this story has made my week! You are a wonderful and creative writer, keep it up I am a true fan!
Evolutions Vampire chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
i like something we cant explain and butterflies and hurricanes and i love this story