Reviews for Hidden Beneath the Floorboards
She loo ked the same, she sounds the same.

Jesus learn how to edit.
You didn't need to add the note about your brain not working properly, we all know that since we have been reading your story. HAHA No really, its written really poorly. An English class or 10 wouldn't go amiss.
Shes a shield AND she can show people memories?
Flow is not your weak point, it's grammar. HANDS DOWN
Whatever you going, stop?

Do you not reread what you've written and then edit it? There's a lot of mistakes
You don't know how to spell dying? LOL you spelt it like this "dieing".
Edward says that Bella has red lip that are just as beautiful as janes pink lips, but not as beautiful.

So her lips are just as beautiful but not as beautiful? LMFAO wow.
You seriously cried writing that? LOL why? Your writing conveys emotions like a fucking brick does. So bad!
I was awaken from a dream?

WOW, learn to write much?
Bella said she was going to try to forget Edward and live in THE 2008. LMFAO. Then she goes on to say that she is going to try to have NORMAL kids, as opposed to? Fucktards like her? But here's the kicker, she basically says that she is going to try to have a normal life but in the next sentence says "That is if I do have any of that". Did you think that sentence was necessary? It was already implied when you said "IF" in the previous sentence.

You write like an uneducated child. Your grammar is so bad I'm embarrassed for you. This whole story is just mistake after mistake. Do yourself a favor and have someone with some writing skills edit this for you. It has the potential to be good but you seriously need some help.
OMG YOUR GRAMMAR IS SOOOOOOO BAD!

Take Edwards entry in chapter 13 for example, "I know that love may seem like a nearly impossible thing, or as a challenge." Love may seem AS a challenge? Does that sound right? Really? Forget the "as" for a second, who sees love as a challenge anyway? WTF?

Did any of Edwards entry sound right to you? The whole paragraph was written horribly. You have so many options to word ideas and that's what you go with? And please stop referring to ONE WOMAN as the plural women, its so annoying.

Even your note at the end of the chapter has issues. You said that you had THERE conversation planned forever (too bad you didn't spend more time thinking about how to write it CORRECTLY). THERE? Like, over there. Your looking for the word THIER.

Anyway, I'm sure your thinking that grammar isn't a big deal. But you have mistakes in nearly EVERY paragraph in every chapter. So, yes it is a big deal. It is so hard to read this story. You obviously need someone to edit this for you.
First, you keep saying "women" when you should be saying woman. Second, what the fuck is up with Edward infatuation with jane? He doesn't think he can live without her laugh? WTF
the entries they're writing to each other are weird. You have both of them talking strangely. If this was my story I would rewrite those entries with more thought as to their separate personalities.
First off, your grammar is shit. It reads like you didn't edit, at all! Bellas message to Edward was strange. She knows some very good ghost busters? Ya...no she doesn't.
Titi chapter 7 . 6/1