Reviews for The Arts of War
12 Philosopher chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Another great story! As soon as I saw the name Furinji used in your story, I wanted to comment on the subtle crossover that you used. This was further intensified by the names Kensei and Kenichi. I have honestly not seen History's Strongest Disciple used in a well written crossover, although I wish it was used more often. As I was reading the story, I was waiting for the other masters to be introduced, but was disappointed that they were not included. I will keep hoping that they are introduced in some way in the story, and that you will update this story sometime soon. The level of detail that you used really drew me in, and I could accurately visualize what you were writing about. Some writers focus so much on the details that the dialogue is left to rot, but I am glad to see that you also wrote very immersing dialogue. The fight scenes were also well written and the techniques were described vividly. I will look forward to any future updates, and I hope that you update soon. If you are unable to update soon, I hope that you will not abandon this story.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Very interesting fic. I like it so far and look forward to reading more chapters.
D3571nyBan3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009

Too tired to think of anything constructive.

But update soon? :D
Jacob chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Amazing! I've never seen any other author create such an awsome AU world the way you do. Keep up the great work and im looking forward to reading more.
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
An interesting idea, and very neatly written, too.

please do continue :]
Shiyue chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
WOW! So GOOD! Plz update soon, keep up the good workXD
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This is a good start. I generally don't like too many OCs in stories, but with this type of plot device I can see that they're necessary...for now. In fact, I'm expecting for the majority of them to die in the next chapter in the attack. Looking forward to more.

I also hope that Spyral 9 gets back on track, that was a good story.
Gaara218 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Very good. Your descriptions paint a clear picture of whats going on. It's nice to see a good story come out amongst all the crap that people have ben writing lately. Do you plan on having a pairing or are you just going to leave him be?
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Gozen V chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
wow. unbelievable. The quality of this story is astounding. When i was reading the fighting scene, you painted a perfect picture in my mind. The birds at the end, i could see that in my mind as well. I feel that this story, with its high level of writing has the potential to be one of the best on

keep updating

p.s. can you tell me if your committed to this story, because i'd hate to be disapointed.
Aidis chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Whoa! Crazy cool! Can't wait to see what happens next eh? So keep it up!

buzzbumble chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
WEll your story is different and I like it too .. I wonder how the monks will do against the ninja?
LeweL chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I dont usually review stories I use to go under the author name Lewel, but this story is good and has a ton of potential, I pretty much new the attack was coming when u started the talk of change... Update soon
Sien chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Intersting begining, but I hope there will not have too much "original character".

It's a Naruto story, and we like story about our heros. What are they becoming?( Naruto,Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Hinata...and others).

I am not very intersted by outsider.

Keep writting.