Reviews for A Child's Wisdom
magor chapter 1 . 3/4
Stating your authorship and a link to the product. I look forward to hearing from you. Helen.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Love this. So sweet! I love how they are there for each other.
writertron chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
beautiful
Nadarhem chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
beautiful!

ps: i'm waiting one your story about legolas in narnia! (again)

/)/)

(-.-)

*('')('')
masmsmmas chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW
wolflover7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
omg so cute! i about cried when estel said 'you still have her most 'portant part.' adorable, faved!

wolflover howls at moon
The Goddess of Books chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Very cute. Poor Legolas,losing his naneth. Maybe if you write something like this again you could do more of the day before the scene, or flash-backs in both their perspectives.
Indilwen chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is amazing! I love wisdom and wise words and I try to pick up a new wise bit of info every day and this concept has been added to my list.
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was a beautiful fic, Estel was so sweet trying to comfort Legolas. You don't often get good 'young Estel' fics. Hannon le, Mellon Nin

Love Mae
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That was so sweet.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very sweet and calming. I like it.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was lovely.

The description of the hallway in the moonlight and the room was very well done, and the mood and tone was tender and sweet.

I don't usually read LOTR fics, but I'm very glad I read this one.
Stormgirl415 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aww. This was so sweet, I loved how comforting Aragorn was to Legolas. I feel so bad for Legolas and the others, but it's so sad and sweet and...and...ah, I can't even finish describing it! I'm really looking forward to more of your work, so keep posting and update some stories already!
Niabi chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is beautiful. Young Estel is so sweet, I wanted to hug him. You did a great job on this story; I'm adding it to my favorites now.