Reviews for The M Rated Magpie's Nest
Carolyn chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Regarding "The Backrub"...all I can say is that I really want one like that. :)
mendenbar chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
Damnation and all to hell and back BOOTH?

(why am I not surprised. I think I should be, but I'm not.)
mendenbar chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
THis chapter was absolutely amazing.
irishleesh93 chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
your such a great author
cordy2007 chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
Oh I totally loved this chapter. It's so good, deep and meaningful, great conversation and sweet love making. Excellent job.
iamwriter chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
That was HOT.
jordayna chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
So nice! While violence and anger is nice, I do enjoy a good making love fic. And Mayhem certainly called for this!
Squillyfer chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
hi, just wanted to say that as a physics student i always had a bit of a problem with booths sentiment about two becoming one since its hardly a miracle and happens everyday in nature so this is now officially my favourite m-rated magpie piece thanks to you looking at it from a different perspective :) I loved it and cant wait for the next m - rated magpies nest installment.

Squillyfer X
crazycamera chapter 18 . 4/25/2009
Amazing stuff as always!
rocks and glass chapter 18 . 4/25/2009
You write very well and I enjoy reading your stories, but I think you could improve by trying some new or more different ideas.

What you write is very good, but mostly it's the same stuff again and again with some slight variations in scenario. I think this is a good thing to an extent as it allows a full exploration of the main idea, but it's all the same. For example, in this particular story, the sex is all the same; I got a few chapters in then started skipping to the next chapter once I had read the story bit, which was all very good and varied and therefore didn't feel like reading the same thing over and over. In a more general sense, you have a very set view of Booth and the same for Brennan, which is fine even if I don't always agree with the nuances, it's your view and you write it well. The thing is, it seems to be pretty much all you write, which makes everything feel very same-ish. There have been some where you've changed it around and Brennan gets sick of waiting and confronts Booth on it, and these are of just as high quality as everything else, so I know you can write other things.

I like your writing enough that I'm reading it even though I don't necessarily agree with your views, and I'm not trying to be insulting because there's nothing wrong with your pieces individually, I just feel like I'm looking at a paint color wheel with 500 variations of blue. So a suggested improvement would be to try something completely new, or to mix up your story format or your character approaches or something like that because I think a writer of your capability is a little wasted only exploring variations of blue. On a side note, my favorite so far has been the chapter with Cam's dream and the general approach from her POV; I also really liked the chapter where Hodgins inspects Brennan's gun as her version of a threat.
emzel person chapter 18 . 4/25/2009
"Without all of her, you would dry out and crumble if you stood still as she moved further away from that line you'd drawn. She couldn't wait there forever, she was already in motion."

that's absolutely beautiful
DaLiza chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
This was brilliant! I doubt their actual first time on tv will be half this good. Thanks for getting my weekend off to such a fabulous start. :)
boneskittie chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
"Your heart’s safe with me, and I'm putting mine right here with yours." Oh, I loved that.
susanatc chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
Great chapter.

I'm glad you decided to go this route for that episode.

dawnsfire chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
"You never thought she’d be ready to share something that raw before you were. You weren’t ready to dare that equal confession"

M, yes; that would be Booth's flaw. Keeps figuring he's got time since she hasn't worked it out, and then, whoops, there she is in front.

I like the pool and water metaphors-you have a nice touch with them in general.

And I absolutely love her guiding him backwards across her apartment!

Not to mention the laws of physics end-I think that was a new take.
464 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »