Reviews for Breaking the Skin
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
You're right, this episode was awesome! It's nice to go back to it every once in a while. Great job! :)
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Woot! Give me a little strangled!Sammy and I'm a happy girl. And boy, didn't that just sound all kinds of wrong.

Good job!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
he squinted and gasped, tried to roll away from the pain.

uh... guh. yes.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I love how you take scenes and make them come alive. YOu changed enough to make this original and you're right. Gonna have to watch that again. This was great!
Me chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Nicely written. A good story.

One little pet peeve...

"your" possessive for example "your hat"

"you're" contraction for example "you are not using the correct contration
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Again!

Again with the ohmygod this is loveleyness!

and you cearly read my mind cause i just watched skin last night...and now with this fic...poor sammy!

I told you that you beat him up better than anybody else.

proof in point ::points to tears soaked key board::

and you've full on kicked EK's butt with this one, he needs to ask you for some lessons on beating up the boys. it makes much more sense for Sam to be struggling more because in the eppie he walked away just so much more easily...much more reailistic this way.

::cries again::

poor sammy...

and you hun, have made my morning...i woke up feeling like i'd been hit with a truck...but this fic did its magic and now i almost feel alive :D
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Thanks for making this a real fic. Never can have to much limp Sam. Great job with this. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Fantastic. That episod was my all time favorite. You did a good job of showing Sam's fears as he struggled to keep the two Dean's appart, to realize it wasn't his brother hurting him
Poetoflife14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Amazing! This is one of my absolute favorite episodes! And adding even more LimpSam into it is just pure love. So thanks for the amazing read!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Liked the fic, i agree it was a damn good ep!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Actually I think this is far more realistic than the episode itself. Sam was on the verge of losing consciousness on the show, and to come out of it with barely a bruise or scratch when Dean rescues him just seemed so unlikely. The shifter beat the living cr*ap out of Sam and as much as I love the boys, they just aint superheroes.

So well done girl, you could teach Kripke a thing or two.

Kind regards,

ST x
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
"Skin" still remains in my top three favorite episodes! I can't get enough missing scene/tags for this amazing concept. Good stuff!