Reviews for Breaking In and Breaking Out
smith041 chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
I love it and great job
twimima7 chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
Thank you for the story which I enjoyed reading. Love the happy ending. It could go for a sequel?
twimima7 chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
No rewrite please. I like the way this story is just fine. Thank you for the happy ending of these two love birds.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
This was a sad chapter and very tearful for me too. I'm sure Charlie had something to say about it. If it's meant to be it'll happen.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
Stupid Bella not thinking about what could happen to their safety.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 7/20/2015
Finally, after her breakdown he told her the truth. But she should have told him more about Laurent. Naive Bella telling a complete stranger where she was from etc.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Thankfully Bella thought out everything that Edward did good to save her life and protect her. Now about Tanya, can't believe how women are that bad to try and make out with your date. Too good to be true that the Volturi hasn't found them yet.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Oh, oh, Bella is going to be so mad at him for not telling her the truth.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Hope he tells her soon. Can't tell if he was telling her the truth. Good story.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Wow, what a twist to the story. It's better that he is undercover. He did what he was told to do. Bella's lucky.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Are you freakin kidding me? Bullshit!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
He's not a good person. Obviously he's either killed others before or let James do it. Bella comes off as really pathetic.
Steph A15 chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Awesome story I really like that Bella told Edward she was pregnant when she signed his book.
Sarah Amin chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
Thank god he didnt walk in on him doing something a little bit risque ..
Sarah Amin chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
She took him back too easily like the past 5 months didnt happen .. That girl needs private lesson into whipping ur man in ..