Reviews for Some Hearts
MartyAnn2004 chapter 1 . 2/15
Aww this is super cute! I love this book! Awesome work! :)
The Devil's Little Pet chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww!
xonexmorexnobodyx chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I LOVED THIS! My favorite book for a long time was once upon a marigold, and i think your fic explains Marigold very well. I can also relate to Marigold in your fic very well, since I have 5 older sisters who are all prettier than me, and married and have boyfriends, while im just left in the dust. I think you express Marigold's distress and pain very well, and in a way that the actual book did not. _
sillygirl121 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is really good! How do you put the books on here? Well anyways is was amazing!
sparklybanana0 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love this song and this book. I really like how you combined two amazing things: Books and Music! This was a great way to put it, in my opinion. This song really does explain this book and you showed that. } So, yeah, I loved it!
xoxoS.A.M chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
cute :)) i love this song! very nice. well written
TheUltimateGinger14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is really cute I liked it! :)

I hope you write more fics because I would love to read them!

Great story!

ray ray
Sammy1224 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
aww, so sweet

once upon a marigold is my most favorite books in the world, this fan fic is great for it :)
Hope of the Forest chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh my goodness! I read this novel literally 7 years ago, but, still, I remember enough of the story to completely agree with you. This particular Carrie Underwood song is perfect for this novel. Kudos to you my friend.
Chika Winkles chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Why does the summary SUCK when the story's ok? You spelled 'hawklike' wrong. There's no space. And what was up with 'Marygold'? Seriously?
Avse chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wonderful! i love it! keep on writing more stories!
broadwayfreak123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
OH, this is really good! I love it!
chiefsankofa chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
WOW! I have never though of it that way but its strangly works!
balhargja chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I always thought "You and Me" by Lifehouse was great for the book too lol
Paige chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Nice, I love that book, to bad there aren't more fanfics for it.