Reviews for A Bunker Thanksgiving
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 10/18
Not half bad having George and Louise there. However, one way to give Mike a story of his own is to like, have him locked in jail in Mayberry? Better yet, why not Hazzard? Even having Mike in jail in places like, Orly County, Bishop County, or even Winslow County, let alone Chickasaw County would make for interesting reading, too. LOL! Besides, why not let Irene Lorenzo help with the Christmas dinner, if a sequal is written, if at all ?! Say, why not have Archie take an Amtrak to Minneapolis, and spend the nice December holidays with his first cousin, from his Mother's side of his family, namely, Lou Grant, and Lou's second wife Mary Richards Grant, and their two kids?! At least, this way you get an "ALL IN THE FAMILY"/ "MARY TYLER MOORE" crossover while Mike ponders the thoughts of his being a prisoner of Winslow County under Sgt. Wiley of "B.J. & THE BEAR". Ofcourse, the only major thing to remember is that Edith died after first season of "ARCHIE BUNKER'S PLACE", which "ALL IN THE FAMILY" had also been renamed, and therefore with Veronica Rooney at his side as none other than the second Mrs. Archie Bunker. Anyhow, giving it thought never hurt nothing, did it?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 10/18
No better to raise up Archie's temper than to tell him George and Louise are visiting over Thanksgiving. LOL! Anyway, how come no one's got a story written yet that has Archie meeting Mr. Bentley? That would make for interesting reading, and above all else, well, why not have George open a Jefferson Cleaners in Minneapolis, and get Mary and Lou Grant as his top customers?! Besides, it the thought that counts.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 10/18
George would be best off visiting his first cousin Deacon Ernest J. Frye of "AMEN", but even The cooking of Thelma Frye would give George an ulcer, unless Florence tagged along, and cooked the meal. LOL! Besides, what's to stop George from taking the train instead?
CKLHand chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
You did an excellent job. All of the characters were spot on, and I loved the way you voiced Archie. I could just see him doing all that stuff.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is going really good so far! This is one of the best All In The Family fanfictions I've read so far! Right now I'm doing a fanfiction on Maude, which is kind of like a epic feature film type of story, and I'm thinking of writing an All In The Family/Maude (or maybe just All In The Family) about one of my original characters, named Omari, visiting Edith and Archie in their house and he ends up meeting their niece Stephanie. I would love to see how Archie and Edith treat Omari in their own environment and how Stephanie and Omari react to each other.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
You've got Archie's voice down just right. Good job!
Alex B. Goode chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Thank you for adding the Jeffersons. Do another All in the Family fic that has all the characters of the Jeffersons in it. Archie and Bentley talking will be hilarious.