Reviews for The Moment of Truth
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 6/28
Nice. This seems like a reasonable reaction. Well done.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 1/16
I could see this happening hmm well done
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Thanx :-)
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was quite good. I don't know if I've ever read one in which Arthur takes that particular stance. I rather enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing!
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow, that was wonderful. I think that's one of the most realistic, yet (mostly) positive secret-telling fics I've read so far. I like that Arthur just wanted to pretend that he'd never heard him and that he was worried about having ruined their friendship by doing so. I, personally, don't think it would ruin their friendship. I think Merlin would realise he was protecting him and be glad for the most part.

Anyway! Sorry about that. XD I really like how you wrote it and you should definitely be proud of it. :D

NightRoseK x
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Yah! Very well written. Very believable and like the show. Loved the concept and you carried it out to perfection. Nice job!

Sapphireswimming
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I like this! The end leaves us, as well as Arthur, hanging. And I thought the action os clasping his hand across Merlin's mouth was very accurate to his character.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
yup. This is much better. Very nice actually. I would never believe Arthur capable of turning Merlin in to be executed but its too anti-dramatic for him to be completely okay with it. I hope this isn't a one-shot even though it could stand as one. We still haven't resolved the issue raised in the end of the chapter. What will this scene mean for their friendship?
Freak-who-is-freakishly-freaky chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Noauez!11 Merthur? Break up! Zeh currency would be impossible in all existance and non existance! You can't have a one-sided coin! Like I said at the start.

But realistic, very much so, and really, REALLY well written. *Hands you the Virtual Cookie Grammy* damnit, I promised myself I wouldn't cry... *sobs hysterically*

Friend: *slaps her out of it* yeah, it was awesome, but you gotta be careful about the Murthur lovers. She's got a whole stash of the cash hidded somewhere, lol. Keep it up! :D

Freak-who-is-freakishly-freaky: Merthur!

...

I melting! Because it's so AWESOME!1
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
aw. thats exactly how i imagined it!

i was really hoping that merlin would tell arthur at the end of the last episode, but seeing as there is going to be a second series(WOOP!) i can only hope it happens then!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was really good. Well done
MiMi chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I thought that was really beautiful. It was all very Merlinesque and I can actually picture that scene hapening.

I loved it but I don't think you should write a related chapter. I think it has a much more powerful message on its own, a sequal might destroy the potency.
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This was great, I'd love for you to do a sequel ] x
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Believeable and in character. I like it
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I really liked it. That was a very Arthur thing to do :).

~clouded horizon~