Reviews for Rocketman and the Deadman
The end? D: NO x 3.14

butbutbut. D:

I really loved it.
asdfghhjjk chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
I would've reviewed before you put the next one up but school. D:

lol Brian. I love how you write him.
EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Oh, that was lovely...and hot. Incredibly fucking hot. XD

Wait...are you finished? I hope your Musi keep harassing you, because I'd love for the story to continue...you're a very good writer, and I love Brian/Mark. _

If this is the end, however, I loved it, and I'll look forwards to more from you. XD

AnonymousPunk chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
aw! Wish it wasn't over but great story!
asdfghhjjk chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
NUH-UH. D

I liked it.

and 'You're going to get soaked, get phenomena and then Vince will be on my ass, i'll never hear the end of it." Brian laughed.'

phenomena should be pneumonia.

-shot-
AnonymousPunk chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
Ugh! So frustrating. Mark needs to give Brian a good slap in the face so he wakes up to himself and tells Mark what the problem is.

But no it wasn't a bad chapter I still enjoyed it :D
asdfghhjjk chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
Awe! I so would've read/reviewed this earlier if the filter didn't hate me. _

I love it!

Brian x Taker win.

So they're going to Universal Studios...

What if, due to a line problem (or something, idk), Taker and Brian had to sit together on a ride (rollercoaster?)?
AnonymousPunk chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Hi,

Just came across this story and read all 11 chapters in one go. Got me hooked. Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Brian wakes up to himself!
Ashura77 chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
Finally, I finished this chapter *blames Armageddon lol,but only for having me having the pleasure of really reading this chapter hehehe*, wow, I absolutely love it, Mark lost, Brian's insecurities making him act against what he would want, you're a saddist ;)

And now on to the next chapter
EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Hurray for your Musi! *laughs* I really like the way the story is going...however it's going. ;) Ha, Mark and Bri are being so immature...and Adam is...moving right on it isn't he? XD

Actually, it's kinda funny when the Musi take over. But let it flow, lol! Looking forwards to the next chapter!

EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
Oh, that just sucks for Mark and Brian. :( Talk to him, Bri-Bri! Or I'll kick your ass! XD

Very nice chapter...at least Mark is being a gentleman about things. XP I was wondering if he'd try to get revenge, but, thankfully, he let it go. Now if only Bri-Bri would see reason.

Can't wait for the next chappie! _ Oh, and good luck with finals! Mine started on Sat. So I hope things are going ok. It's mostly papers though, lol, which I don't know if they're better or worse...

EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
Aww, Bri-Bri...Why would you ditch him like that? *bops Kendrick in the head* Fool! Love conquers all!

Ha, another great chapter...I feel sad for the boys, of course, but hopefully it'll work out...hopefully... XD And if it doesn't, well, ShawnMuse will comfort them. *wicked laughter*

Looking forwards to the next chapter!

Ashura77 chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
Well you didn't lose me hehehe, still on it, lurking and reading each chapter you post

I absolutely love the fact that Brian is so afraid of his relationship with the Taker making him get the push, it's just so cute (yeah I know, I'm a sadist lol)

Can't wait to read how it continues hehe, keep them coming :-)

*kisses*
EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
Don't worry-You won't lose any readers with a great story like this! :) We slash-fans are crazy as hell...and loyal...so, yeah, expect us to stay a while. *laugh* Possibly even wear out out welcome. XD

Anyway, I love how cute they are together, but poor Bri-Bri. Getting a push while dating a top star. That just has disaster written all over it!

Looking forwards to the next chapter!

EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Laughter Hotness Happy Lucinda. XD

Those two are so cute! I love how yo didn't just have the jump into bed and start...well, you know. XP Obviously, I'm a fan of much slower...courtship, I guess. Y'know, love before lust and all that jazz. *laughs*

Another excellent chapter...Mark is hilarious in this, and Brian's such a cutie! *evil grin* I'd love for them BOTH to give me a little dance... XD