Reviews for To Prove Ourselves
missmentle chapter 6 . 6/24
I don't think that Konoha has a K-mart But this is a really good story
ArtisticDreamer007 chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
I like the concept of the story a lot, BUT THIS IS NOT FUCKING AVATAR! Have you EVER seen them go all Katara and be ableto do whatever they wanted with water or any other jutsu? Ever? They have alwaysused jutsu to attack only, nothing else was really shown exceptthe few oddball jutsu.
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Uh oh, I hope this isn't a self insert story
Guest chapter 44 . 1/19/2014
ta fiction est superbe il faut la continue a plus tard
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
The kyuubi is a dude! Dude!
HinataRevolution123 chapter 38 . 8/24/2012
I had to help that poor bunny
Kanjad chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
Good story so far. A few parts though where the story doesn't quite make sense. Plus the Naruto vs Kabuto fight was pretty bad (sorry). Apart from that pretty good story with some good humour in it.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 36 . 12/27/2011
DDMMDBGT made me think the following:

Dance Dance Modern Marvels DragonBall GT

Jiraiya Perverted action Tsunade Team Rocket parody
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 24 . 12/27/2011
No need, because she already does.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 14 . 12/27/2011
Hey, Mitsuki! I got a present for you. (Tosses a key) This key is to something I sealed 2,000 years ago. It's a vault of chocolate. Dark, White, Milk, hell it's even got Hellflame Chocolate, one that, supposedly, only the Dragon Lord Bahamut could eat and not feel any side effects. Of course, he had me seal it.

Kaaru, this is for you. (Tosses a box) In that box is something that opens the door next to the one she can open. You want cookies? I'll give you one better... More like 5 better. Go! Tame the SUGAR RUSH!

Naruto, I'd give you a summoning contract, and the Kyuubi might like it, but unfortunely it's not my story. Sorry!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 40 . 12/7/2010
T.T and here i thought sasuke was actually going to stay.

oh well, great story
NotaNameAnon chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
first, i really like your story, but i think that with just a bit of fine tuning, such as people who hate him would be hardly likely to use his first name...
AnAddictedReader chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Q.Q team 7 barely changed
Phibriglex chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
uhm team 9 is team gai btw...just so u know, with neji, tenten and lee. thought id just point that out
EvilFlower chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I like how this story is going