Reviews for In Vino Veritas
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 3/23
Because yeah, if the movie timelines are canon, then Han definitely would have memories of this. Great characterization throughout, you also capture this throb of emotion in all the things being related and the things left unsaid. Good ending, making us wonder exactly how much Han knows or has figured out about Anakin Skywalker.
Mirai chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Awww T_T
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Good scene, I wish something like had been in ANH.
Deletethisaccountpleaseasap chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Beautiful writing! I love how you managed to convey something shocking, and keep the tone just right. The writing style is perfect, and the bitter ending is the best part. I'm thoroughly impressed.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Cool
avada-matata chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Kill me now why don't you
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Poor Lukey.
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Poignant and to the point. Good characterization of Luke and it's always nice to see a more thoughtful Han.

"A hard man, they would whisper, pointing to his black glove. Hard of heart, too" This is something most writers forget, that Anakin was barely able to contain his darkness before turning.

That last paragraph is such a wonderful ending. Really fine piece of work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very well written. You brought tears into my eyes with just under 600 words. I have to read it again now.
liesmyth chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
God, this was lovely. Well done!
jessi chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great story!
Diathimos chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
:'(
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
*nods solemnly* A well-drawn slice of life. Ah, the bitterness of shattered dreams. Han is dead on. Both of them, really. Good work.
Vampire Princess 789 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
that was a perfect oneshot. a rather interestiong point of view
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This... this was actually the most myserious oneshot I've read in a veeeeery long time. At first it was funny, hilarious, then it descended into dark, angsty and sad. And then the revelation that Han just might know what *exactly* happened to Anakin Skywalker than faithful day...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »