Reviews for In Vino Veritas
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 6/24
Good scene, I wish something like had been in ANH.
BookGirlMusicNerd chapter 1 . 3/29
Beautiful writing! I love how you managed to convey something shocking, and keep the tone just right. The writing style is perfect, and the bitter ending is the best part. I'm thoroughly impressed.
if-inconvenient-come-anyways chapter 1 . 1/5
Kill me now why don't you
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Poor Lukey.
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Poignant and to the point. Good characterization of Luke and it's always nice to see a more thoughtful Han.

"A hard man, they would whisper, pointing to his black glove. Hard of heart, too" This is something most writers forget, that Anakin was barely able to contain his darkness before turning.

That last paragraph is such a wonderful ending. Really fine piece of work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very well written. You brought tears into my eyes with just under 600 words. I have to read it again now.
liesmyth chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
God, this was lovely. Well done!
jessi chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great story!
Diathimos chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
*nods solemnly* A well-drawn slice of life. Ah, the bitterness of shattered dreams. Han is dead on. Both of them, really. Good work.
Vampire Princess 789 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
that was a perfect oneshot. a rather interestiong point of view
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This... this was actually the most myserious oneshot I've read in a veeeeery long time. At first it was funny, hilarious, then it descended into dark, angsty and sad. And then the revelation that Han just might know what *exactly* happened to Anakin Skywalker than faithful day...
aurebesh chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow. I love it.
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
A well-written one-shot! I really enjoyed it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »