Reviews for Dirty Laundry
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Awww! Adorable!
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aww...Squishy getting sentimental...Al is awesome. and So are you Techie. You all are awesome, and you deserve to be told so every day! *sniffs* now i'm getting sentimental...Squishy's rubbing off on me! . . *runs off in search of test subjects*
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
*Snicker* Wonderful story lol and yes we all know Jonathan's a bit on the soft and fluffy side when it comes to his girls but then who wouldn't be if they had Captain, Al And Techie XD Wonderful job as always:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
*sob*That was so all that time Jonathan still had their letter.I wasn't surprised that he never mentioned receiving the would be just like many times had he read it,I wonder? For a second though,I thought it might be a name and phone number from some 't that have made Al see green?lol.p. Al only did the laundry a couple of times during the month,then Squishy and Family must have alot of spare clean underwear!;)
Jane-Martin chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
aw, Squishy can be so squishable sometimes!

lol, Blue Kangaroo sounds like an interesting place.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
love it when part of the scarecrow's squishy traits are shown and the blue kangaroo sounds like an interesting place

laundr is indeed a more enjoyable chore than dishes
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Aw! What do you know. Jonathan does care! He will, of course, deny it with his dying breath...But we know the truth ;} Love the Enterprise/Deathcoaster/Ashmobile names! All are very appropriate.

Keeper-of-the-Cheese