Reviews for Till Death Do Us Join
Slowly (ok, more quickly than I'd like) making my way through all your stories. Absolutely love your Lucius and every time Vanilla comes up I do a silent cheer. Thanks for this!
mama123 chapter 5 . 3/27
A very enjoyable read! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Lucius talks with Death are funny.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Bexes chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
I half expected 'Death' to be Harry Potter under his cloak.

Very entertaining read!

liljennmartin chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Positively adorable!
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
loved it thank you
Gaia caecilia chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Another one of your vastly good stories.

By the way, you're a Terry Pratchett fan aren't you? Death in this story is far too like the character is in the discworld books not to have been borrowed...

I loved this story anyway, not to mention would like to nick the kneazle (she sounds too cute to be true...)
aerialla1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
This story was wonderful. I do have a feeling that I will be reason all of your work this week.
About-Yearning chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Ha! This was quite good. I loved that it was a romance but a funny one. The ending was especially hilarious! Your version of Death was an absolute blast overall. Anyways, great job!
sunshine37 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I enjoyed your story, thanks for posting.
purrfus chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Lovely. A part of me wanted to see the fall out, but this was much tidier.
purrfus chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
The rocky status and further deterioration of Ron and Hermione's relationship is nicely detailed. And you did a great job not dwelling on Ron's faults and failures any more than necessary.
purrfus chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Nicely plotted.
purrfus chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Sweet and fun. Kitten bellies are always irresistible.
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 2/28/2011

I am not even a half way through the first chapter and I already love it. The idea of Death saddling Lucius with a cat just amuses me to no end.