Reviews for Bubbling Under, Revisited
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Loved it! Love Dean and how Sam looked after him!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Thank you. I did enjoy this story! :).
SuperVikinggirl chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Great Story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Been there, bought the T-shirt! I love it! Awesome so far!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
Good one I really enjoyed reading it ~

See you around

Rosetta
yami yasi chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
very awsome .

i love dean . he is so beautiful character that i want read about him for eternity . thanx for this wonderful story
ukfan101 chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
Hey I like the happy ending...and the boys are off on vacation...good story
LamiaJade chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
*snifles* partly because of the dialogue between John and Dean and partly because it's the end of a great story!

It's really awesome! ;) Great work! Hope to read some more stories by you soon ;)

*hugs*
Nana56 chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
I did. :D I liked John appearing to Dean and giving him some peace. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
masondixon chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
For me it was the first time around reading your story and I loved it. And I thought Dr. Miller was an excellent character. She really fit in well and would always be welcome again in another story. And I was glad that Dean was able to make some peace with himself although I definitely understood how much he missed his father and how much he needed him. This story goes into my favorites file. Thank You.
Vampyvii chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
Hi! - Very good story- I had not read the original, but you did an excellent job with this one- Great combination of angst, scariness, and brotherly banter... Well done!
Dianne chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
That was a great ending for a great story. I love happy endings and the scene with John was very moving. Thanks for sharing this story.
ukfan101 chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Love the last line of this chapter perfect and so true!
masondixon chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Dr. Miller is a good asset to have. And she is right. Dean does need to forgive himself. But he never really seems to be able to do that. Looking forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
deangirl1 chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
well, given where we are in the series this last line just resonates! Some things never change (though I find myself more concerned with trying to forgive Kripke at the moment...).

Loved this chapter... I really like how you've written Sam here in particular - trying to protect Dean from hearing what he knows will hurt him...