Reviews for Altruistic Acquaintance
BarbyChan4ever chapter 12 . 2/19
Love your story, hope you decide to continue with it.
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
I know you haven't updated in 3 years, but this is an amazing story and I hope you decide to continue with it and update soon.
Alace2 chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
So so good! I'm still holding out hope that you'll continue this story (such a great OC!) but if not, I'll just re-read these chapters over and over :)
patheticpisces chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
I'm excited for you to continue this but take your time sweetheart! Sometimes life just gets in the way. My curiosity about Steve and Yule is growing and I'm holding out that Jennsen and Tim are going to work things out. Whatever relationship it is they have has helped both of them and honestly, I'm proud of Riggs finally saying no to Lyla and of Jenn for going to that football game. Landry is a vision of comic relief and a breath of fresh air in the semi-heavy subject matter that tends to float around Tim (and I totally agree that he's such a great character).
There's a lot hanging in the balance right now and there's no way that things are going to just magically be better next chapter but I'm hoping that Riggs doesn't throw away all of the progress he's made in his studies and I really hope the two of them talk to each other. I'm also hoping that Jenn works out what's going on with her emotions (it's a stressful and confusing time for her right now). I can't wait for what comes after this storm!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Great story. Any chance you could update?
ToshimiOkami chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
Uber pumped to read more! So good~! Still writing?
GreatBigBookofEverything chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
So glad I found this story. It's really amazing. I wished you continued with it.
LaughterLover98 chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
This is a great story. I love their relashionship as well as Steve and Yule's. I love how it is going so far. As for what Jenn should do...I have no clue I'm sorry I'm not good at that but i am here supporting your story 100%. Great job :)
starrysky7 chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Love this story and hope you continue. Can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
I'm not usually enthusiastic about the addition of OC, but you're doing a great job here. Hope you will finish it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
updateeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeee
rockinrolla1988 chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Wow I have really enjoyed this. Your writing is excellent and you've really got Tims character down! Great job! Although I had probably stop reading. Next story I do, I'd like to tackle a Tim story myself. Lol
Naguabo chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
What should Jenn do? Talk to Mrs. Taylor about Tim (actually Yule is the more probable choice, but I want to see Tami in this and also I'm a bit bugged by the assumption in this story that adults can never understand or get across to teenagers). What should Tim do? Well, the way he dealt with Lyla was actually admirable, so what he needs to do is talk to Landry (since you like writing him) about how to come clean to Jenn about his feelings for her. (that he wants to be her friend AND her boyfriend) As far as Steve and Yule, well, honestly I feel they bounce a bit too quickly between annoying each other and the "you're cute" stuff without having gotten to know each other at all yet (maybe that makes sense with the rough edges they've got), but the talk about Jenn shutting everyone out was a step in an interesting direction. Do what you want and feel, but I suspect that readers would like a bit more appearances from the original FNL characters besides Tim (I liked how you worked Tyra in there) - but follow the way the story makes you feel. Honestly, I didn't expect to like this story but I do, quite a bit.
Naguabo chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OK, I just got started with this now. Sounds interesting so far, and I think that FNL is actually kind of short on brother-sister interactions (which is why I'm writing a story where Julie has a brother), which makes any story that explores them intrigue me. I like your style. More comments and opinions coming as I keep reading (but not after every chapter).
Michelle chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I'm so excited this is back! I'd be interested to see where Steve/Yule will go. Hope to see this updated soon!