Reviews for Madagascar Questionnaire
alexia the lion chapter 9 . 6/25/2019
by the way in my demension im alex but female and everone else is the same gender and for gloria girl power!
alexia the lion chapter 9 . 6/25/2019
to private, why are you so cute and you are my favorite penguin, (besides kowalsi who made me into science) and rico (gives him a dynimite,) go blow up mankuga (dont know if i spelled that right) he annoying and called alex patheticand no one calls alex pathetic!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
SWEET-HONEY- ICE-TEA
Dragon slayer chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
At the beach when Alicks is running at Marde Marde say shuger honey ice tea ther are bad jokes in a lot of kids movies
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Why don't you do madagascar 3 character interviews
Dr. blowhole1 chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
i want a interview!
Bgnsteal chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I'm reviewing whell reading...

Oh! My poor Alakay! How can the forget! It's his birthday! *run over to Alex and give him a big hug*

Yay! Alex is in new york for his B-Day! I LOVE YOU ALEX! *runs over, and gives him a big kiss on the check*

Oh! And king J. This is for you *blows a kiss*

NO! Alex is mine! No one can take him!

I have a Q for Alex and Marty, how did u two become friends? Because Marty did't seem to like u at first.

You need to update! Come on! The 3rd one just came out!

How did u penguins meet?
Bgnsteal chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
This is fucking funny! Ps to skipper, you will forget about ur girl, once ur honeymoon starts, ull dich her, and go play in the cosino to make some cash. Oh! KJ, to add to ur list, you will fall in love with a bear named sona.

Boom!
No, boom can wait...

I LOVE u Alex!
Bgnsteal chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I have a bad case of bad hair days. Everyday when I comb my hair with my fork, my hair went extremely berserk! I tried using some whip cream on it but it only made it worst. What should I do?

Mort: Well, Eliza Strawberry I know what you should do... *went extremely rabid* USE A STINKIN' COMB! YOU IDIOTIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN! *his high pitch voice turned viciously low* A FORK IS FOR YOUR FOOD AND A COMB IS FOR YOU HAIR! MAN!

Fucking funny! xD
Eli H. Lee chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
CAn I help?

Perfer Name: Leopard(yes, I'm a leopard)

Ultra Reasonable Reason: I get to interview them, ...and make others laugh at the fact of the comintary I'll give.
Eli H. Lee chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I love that last part! By the way, (Sorry if I'm late for this) But can I ask Alex this?

What would you find attactive in a female(yes, any female. examplecheetahs, tigers, snow leopard, etc. etc.)

And to Haeztiger, (Kitty)
bethabee chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
for rico were do you got all your uopchuck stuff? and private have u ever consider modeling? love peace baby
peachrulz chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ok, I have questions for Skipper:

1. Why haven't you broken up with the bobble head doll yet?

2. Did you actually make it to Monte Carlo for your honeymoon?

3. Who is your favorite penguin (you can't say you)?

Oh, and Kowalski, I hope everything works out between you and Doris (I know she ditched you - don't deny it!)!

And this is great you should definitely write more (that's not part of my question though)!
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Prefer Name: NITRO PSYCHO (what can i say, i'm hot wired that way)

Ultra Reasonable Reason: i have a fow good reasons:

1. i'm good with dork control (i.e. julien and makunga)

2. i'm bored

3. i need something to do while working on my fanfic stories

4. i need to blow off some steem (hence the reason i'm PSYCHO ... oh and i'm crazy to)
Tanaka InuTasha chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
Prefer Name: Tanaka (pronounced Ta-knock-a) or my Cats Musical OC name, Tonka Topper!

Ultra Reasonable Reason: I love Madagascar 1 and 2 and I need something to do before I die of boredom! I also have a few ideas for your show.

I have questions for,

Julien: How does it feel to star in both the Madagascar films and the The Madagascar Penguins show?

Mort: How did you manage to survive the plane crash and shark chase?

Zuba: 1. What is the CUTEST thing you remember Alakay doing as a kitten? :3 (Sorry if I spell his name wrong)

2. If you moved to NY with him and his friends, would you dance with him when he preforms, like in the 2nd movie?