Reviews for Expecting
Tala chapter 1 . 3/15
I guess the father is Ricardo
Lora chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Daniella she can't be a mother because she cruelty
Lora chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Daniella she can't be a mother becaus she a cant cruelty
Athla chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Holy crap! someone else who's seen mirrormask? I was starting to think I had hallucinated that video.
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
who the father ?
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Wow... I had a mix feeling about this one. The first part made very happy and excited for Daniella because she's pregnant and preparing for the child to born... the last part made me sad because the father is either Lorenzo or whoever and Daniella broke to tears...

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow... This is what I am searching for... A Daniella story, that is in-depth! I love how you stayed her in character, even when she gained Azoth.

The thought of her liking mint and ice cream was so adorable for me. XD

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
DementoFantasy chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
..that..was..amazing!
Lordriochi chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
This chapter made me hate Riccardo twice as much like. What a sadistic, filthy prude. I am sure that many of the reviewers of this story would agree that Daniella's a terrible mother. It's sad how Monica's life is turning out. She's being forced to live her life perfectly without crying. I believe that there is a possible reason why Monica resembled Fiona. Monica could be Fiona reborn due to Fiona's Azoth being in Daniella's body. Perhaps the drugs that were injected into Daniella's body altered Monica's appearance while she was in Daniella's womb. This chapter just makes to feel nauseous, just the knowledge that Daniella will probably kill her daughter to get more Azoth is so tragic. The darkness of this story fits with the theme of the game, since this is just disturbing, in a good way.
Lordriochi chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
She finally becomes organized again. This chapter really shows how alone yet resourceful Daniella was. She was not willing to go to a hospital when she was going to give birth, but rather did the operation in her home.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It is so strange to see Daniella to become so disorganized with her life. She is usually so tidy and organized with what she does. I did expect that she would be bulimic if she turned human, due to her obsession of becoming perfect.
Cosmic Humor chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Good lord this story is draining in the most wonderful way. The spirit of what drives Daniella is in full force here, as well as why no matter what her story was destined to end in tragedy. I've never seen a fanfic capture the spirit of its original work so well, but the off-kilter sexual aspect is in full force here and it's absolutely beautiful. You particularly have a talent for prose describing the grotesque. It drives home the beautiful yet disturbing themes of Haunting Ground. I'm honest when I say this is the best piece of fanfiction I've ever written and you are a brilliant writer.
Parabola Beam chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
This is absolutely incredible.

It feels so true to Daniella, I'm glad you ended it the way you did, even though of course it would be nice for her to have had some peace somehow, but it's completely right that it just couldn't happen, I think, or at the very least I agree with you.

ALL the characters were amazingly perfect, Riccardo too was a complete and utter scum of the earth as he well should be and I stopped to marvel to myself many times how beautifully and paradoxically disgustingly macabre this is and it's definitely one of my favorite stories of all time.

I could tell right from the summary that this would definitely be in the spirit of Haunting Ground, and I can say with confidence that you've elevated it to a vile and wonderful level of perfection. It makes me so happy to see a favorite character in such incredibly capable hands.

Hats off to you!
Random Kidd chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
First Haunting Ground fanfic I have ever read. I haven't actually played the game, but I have seen walkthrough videos. I thought you did an amazing job keeping Daniella in character - a fluffy fic about her loving her daughter wouldn't have worked.

I loved the conversation between Riccardo and Daniella at the beginning of chapter 3. Don't know why, but I did.

-Random Kidd
Ivory Tears chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I'm keeping ny fingers crossed on this review going through.

Anywho, this is a brilliant story! Daniella's further descent into insanity is delicious. Her random bouts of laughter coupled with her becoming lost in thought for hours on end are just chilling in their descriptions. The beginning when she stayed in her apartment and let it all go to ruin reminded me of Roman Polanski's Repulsion. A fabulous movie about a woman gradually losing touch with reality. A fitting parallel in this case.

I loved the ending. It seriously couldn't have been any better. Monica's predicament elicited a deep pang of sympathy within me. It served Daniella right for Monica to look like Fiona. It makes me wonder if when Daniella does take Monica's life, will it all repeat in some sort of endless, twisted cycle of life?

Well, enough of my prattle. I thank you for posting such a wonderful story. :)