Reviews for The Promise
who's the third soul?
FieldHockey chapter 25 . 3/1
OH MY GOSH. That was the best non-romantic fanfiction I have EVER read! Not a lot of thought goes into the Sirius/Harry relationship but you captured the whole thing beautifully and perfectly and I'm so glad I found this story. Thank you for writing it and bringing your beautiful thoughts to the rest of is with weak imaginations. Kudos!
FieldHockey chapter 15 . 3/1
Poor Harry! It breaks my heart to read this but it is so well written. Loving the story so far
FieldHockey chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow I can already tell this will be an amazing story. I'm excited to see the conclusion, though I'm sure I'll cry throughout:)
Imaginer.012 chapter 25 . 1/24
On an earlier chapter, you mentioned the healers name as Eleanor Brisby. That's SO close to The Beatles song; Eleanor Rigby:) Sorry- Beatlefanatic!
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 1/3
There are no huge fans of the Dursleys, dear
David-El chapter 24 . 1/1
Bloody hell! I can't WAIT to read the last chapter now! How in Merlin's name are you going to get them out of this?!
David-El chapter 21 . 1/1
I have recently discovered this story, and I absolutely LOVE IT! Sirius is one of my favorite characters in the entire series, and I definitely enjoy stories like this one. I just have one question: why did you have Harry get sent to the Weasley’s? Why not send him to the Longbottoms' home?
beckyofdownton chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
This chapter was so well written. the divisions between perspectives were perfect! I loved how you timed Remus's sections and cut them up between time at the cottage. To me, your characterisation of Remus is spot on.
beckyofdownton chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Awwww! My heart hurts! Poor Harry. Sirius is such a good godfather.
beckyofdownton chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Your descriptions of the cottage were so beautifully written. I could really picture exactly what was happening and how everything looked. It breaks my heart that Harry is so nervous! but you write from the perspective of an abused child very well. Thanks for this awesome chapter.
beckyofdownton chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Lovely exposition here! I'm liking your characterisations :)
beckyofdownton chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
I'm really happy you're re-editing the chapters. The first five are much, MUCH easier to read now. One thing the story would benefit from is line breaks. I often get confused because I can't tell whose perspective it is, especially between Remus and Sirius's perspectives. Other than that, this story is so far so heart warming and lovely. I'm curious as to how this will all get resolved! You're a great story teller and I can't wait to read the rest of it... I can hardly put it down!
Nami Kiryu chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Interesting story. The punctuation around the dialogue is really bad though. It's really bad in this chapter.
QueenLight20007 chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Wow. Just wow. Absolutely amazing:)