Reviews for The Promise
Agape2000 chapter 19 . 1/2
I was waiting to review this story until I reached the end, but the moment in Chapter 19 when Dumbledore shows up in the cabin and decides sitting and having a cup of tea is the best idea, well, I just about died laughing. But that could be how he always manages to seem prepared and in control: just sits around drinking tea, waiting for someone to show up. Needless to say, I am enjoying this story immensely!
YokaiAngel chapter 25 . 11/19/2017
awesome story!~~~~~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Nicely written so far
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2017
My god! Haven't read something as good for a very long time.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2017
As much as I like the Weasleys, it really doesn't make sense for them to take Harry in. They don't have the money or the space and if you're think that its because they are close to Dumbledore- at this point they aren't. Remember the Weasleys weren't in the Order until Voldemort returned. It was only because they had developed a close relationship to Harry that they became close to Dumbledore
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
I have always kinda hated Remus. Most people give him far too much credit, but in the books he's a selfish and cowardly character. Despite how many fanfictions make it seems like Remus had no chance to be with Harry- he never once tried to contact. If he had truly wanted to and couldn't when Harry with living with muggles, why not do so when Harry turned eleven and re-entered the Wizarding World? Hell why not tell Harry the truth when he was his TEACHER for a year? After he's forced into revealing the fact that he used to know Harry's father and is then forced to leave because he foolishly forgets that he's a werewolf after 25 years of practice, he never even writes Harry a letter. The only decent decision Remus makes in the books is making Harry the godfather to his son- which is because Harry was the only person to call him out on the fact that he was going to abandon his wife and child over the fact that he might have passed on the werewolf gene to his son. I admit, teaching Harry the Patronus Charm was pretty awesome but in my mind it doesn't make up for all the other stuff that Remus does.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
This is really good but I can barely stand it now because I think it is being dragged on and I am getting frustrated and bored. But I still like it, not trying to be mean or anything, but it is just what I think.
Fall chapter 9 . 6/7/2017
Of course Remus would tell him that.
I love the story, I really do but this ,,_" wording business is beginning to drive me off the rails.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2017
I'm not sure whether it's intentional or a mistake in typing but anytime someone speaks it should be "_" not this awkward ,,_"
Fall chapter 4 . 6/7/2017
...to get help. Trying to fool us there aye ;)
Aishvarya chapter 25 . 6/5/2017
I know it is a little too late for the review... But that was a great story. Sirius Black is my favourite character and you definitely did justice to him.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
No hablo is really great!
AllISeeAreStars chapter 13 . 5/11/2017
Small thing, but I absolutely love the use of the word "nifty" here.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2017
I really really loved this story!
Dogfox chapter 25 . 4/23/2017
And, for the record, everything GodricGeoffreyGriffindor said in his/her comments was not all true. Sure, there were a few unrealistic parts to the story, but it's just that! A story! And I quite the changes to another character right in the middle of a suspenseful bit, it makes you want to read on and not stop!

Your most sly and loyal marauder, Dogfox