Reviews for Blood Pact
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 8/17
Oh my gosh! That was so amazing. I absolutely love it. Please write more one-shots like this. Even though the plot wasn't supposed to be for one-shot, for me it didn't seemed rush. I love the way it is.
koizora chapter 1 . 3/28
nice story, it'll b so much better if u can make it longeeeeer
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I like it! I like happy endings and it's a funny story too. Keep it up. Good job.
kenkaofan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
its one of the best one short i ever read, this is the second time i read it and it still very interesting
please keep writing more RK story
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I was really gobsmacked when Little Kaoru-dono actually signed it. Like shit man, that's amazing. And how can you forget dearest Ken! Kaoru-dono, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
dicen que la curiocidad mata al gato pero en este caso amarro a kaoru
natysc chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Really good story !
hitokori midnight chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
thank you !
Bloody.death.cat chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
i think you can make a story story out of this if you didnt already ,nice work by the way
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
And here Koshijiro never bothered to tell his only child and daughter that she was already spoken for.. He even had a good laugh about it.. LOL, Whatever happened to informed consent? XD

Anyway, that was a fun read! :)
Jolie luv chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
i love it
Queen BEE 16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
OMG! Usually I don't really care for one shots but I thought it might be long enough to seem like a short chapter. I am glad I did read this. I was laughing and loving it through out the whole thing. Good job!
miso soup chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Her grandfather married a pheasant, huh? Interesting choice ;)
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
My god! That story was so adorable to the max!

I was rolling around in cuteness when I was done reading the story!

This was super special awesome!
so chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
may be you can make a sequel? pretty please?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »