Reviews for Raoul's Patience
Lola Spears chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Poor Raoul! Well, *there's* something I never thought I'd say, and your incredible writing got me to say it! What more can I say? I'm somewhat at a loss for words to adequately describe how this made me feel! And that's something that rarely happens. Wow!
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Nice. This is really sweet and well written, and I think you've got Raoul exactly right. Great job!
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
A Raoul I actually like! :-)

Very touching piece - nicely done!

Xena
sparklyscorpion chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I really enjoyed this story! Raoul doesn't get enough respect in my opinion, and you portrayed him wonderfully.
Elagi chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was simply lovely; marvelous job-very in-character! I love that Raoul could be an okay guy and still have insecurities and worries, and that Christine didn't choose one and toss the other aside like he didn't matter. I enjoyed this greatly!
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is lovely! This is a Raoul we can all accept, and I believe this IS the Raoul Leroux gave us. Yes, he was jealous in the beginning, but by the end, he understands. I approve, wholeheartedly.
kriitikko chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Lemme see... a one-shot Leroux based fic told from Raoul's POV...all the warning bells went off in my head. But since it's you I peeked it a little and... I liked it. I really, really liked it. Of course the main thing I liked is that for once the fop... er, Raoul doesn't come of as annoying little boy in love as he usually is. You made a very good job describing how he must have felt and you sticked to the Leroux story line, also.

Great work. I think I'll fave this one.
VampPhan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
that was incredibly well-written. great job!
Kaya Nah chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh I loved this oneshot! It is very faithful to Leroux's vision, which I like very much and if I did not know you wrote it, I would've thought someone had found a lost part of the original Fantôme de l'Opéra! :D

I enjoyed every single word. You truly are great in writing oneshots. Well, you are great at writing, as simple as that, but oneshots are always tougher to write to my idea and I can only congratulate you because you always pull out the very best. I know you will understand what I mean, even if I don't feel like I'm making any sense. lol

Thanks for the ray of sunlight in my gray day.

"hugs"