Reviews for Rise of Apocalypse
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 19 . 9/11/2011
Awesome story.
louise1717 chapter 19 . 6/27/2010
nice ending ...i loved this series and gibbs and forward to more...
All4Gabby chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
What an awesome end to this story...Chioke is freaking adorable as usual, and it's so sweet how he wants to pay for everything...it was nice that Tony was able to work out a compromise with the cashier so that Chioke wouldn't be disappointed...I loved the flashback that Jamie had about her rescuer...and Tony remembered it too...I wonder if he'll ever tell Jamie that he was her rescuer? That would be so sweet!...what a great story and I can't wait for your next one!
ForensicFan chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
Brilliant Story Adam!

Loved the ending, it was so sweet!

Can't wait for the next one!
laurence0311 chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
Thank for this great story!
All4Gabby chapter 18 . 1/12/2009
Thank god Samantha is gone! She sorta grew on a person, but i still think she was trouble...I can't believe Apocalypse is still alive after all that - well, yes I can...He's so freakishly strong!...I was happy to see Chioke again - it was so cute when she was talking about the dinosaurs and how he wants to take his parents there and buy them lunch :) ...oh yeah and by the way, Tony's little song was hilarious!...and naturally the part with Jules and Gibbs rocked! i like that he told her the story about Kelly :) ... grea work!
ForensicFan chapter 17 . 1/10/2009
phew, very glad noone got hurt in the end and that Apocalypse is under control now.

It was very close.

Loved it Adam!
All4Gabby chapter 17 . 1/9/2009
Arg! You left us hanging again! Is Apocalypse dead or not? Gr...

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to hand it to Jared for getting the collar back around Apoc's neck - however, that little bit of good her did was cancelled out by the fact that he tried to get Samantha killed. Thankfully Gibbs was able to save her - and maybe even get rid of some of his own personal demons surrounding the death of his sister.

LOL at Tony and the "I so feel dirty now” comment :) And he wonders why he gets chosen to be the bait?

Great work, and I look forward to the last two chappies!
louise1717 chapter 16 . 1/6/2009
excellent update...not sur eif i would have saved jared...but gibbs did and we get more interaction between the to mention apoclypse.

look forward to more

louise
All4Gabby chapter 16 . 1/5/2009
I can't help but wish that Gibbs had just left Jared there and let Apocalypse have his way with him! But of course Gibbs is a Marine, and has a conscience, and so he helped his brother - even though Jared didn't deserve the help...I had to LOL when Jethro said “I’m sure as hell not going to start inviting you over for barbeques.”...I wonder what they're gonna do about Apocalypse now - they were so close to getting him under some sort of control using the teasing/making fun of him method...I'm afraid that shooting Apoc may be one of the last available options!

Great work, and I look forward to the next chapter!
ForensicFan chapter 16 . 1/5/2009
Nice try so what is the next plan gonna be?

Loving the story Adam!
Quiz chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
Why so short?

And I know that you couldn't let Jason die by Apocalypses hands for your future stories. But maybe a litte hurt doesn't kill anyone...wouldn't Jason deserve something like that for his twistet mind?
louise chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
i cant wait to see how they get apoclypse to put that collar around his i bet gibbs will ask him or trick him...
ForensicFan chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Hehe, that was funny. But Poor Tony - can't be nice to get shocked.

Hope that they can get the collar on Apocalypse - as long as they can get it off of Tony first that is!
All4Gabby chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
That was a funny chapter! I wonder if Samantha had something like that in mind when she let Tony open the package? She must have realized that Tony would start goofing around with it...poor Tony though - that shock really must have hurt!...I did enjoy both Gibbs and Jamie's reactions to the collar - the "bitch" thing was classic, and I also laughed when Gibbs said that the collar was a good look for Tony :) ...Tony won't live that down anytime soon...but now I wonder how on earth they'll get the collar on Apocalypse?...great work and more soon please! :)