Reviews for Trinity Blood: Heir to the Night Lord
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 41 . 4/12/2012
Elly3981 chapter 41 . 10/5/2011
I just finished reading your story and I really like it. The plot is very interesting but you do have quite a bit of spelling and punctuation errors. As a writer, its always good to check for those before posting. I always make sure to proofread my fics before posting them. Some of your sentences are a little choppy and you might want to fix them to flow smoother. Other then that, this is a great story. :)
hoigui chapter 41 . 9/12/2010
This is one of the best if not the best fanfic I have ever read. It's at the top of my favorite's list. Thank you so much for writing it and for being the kind of writer that actually finishes there fic's. Thank You ;)
bluea52394 chapter 29 . 6/14/2010
Awww... Gabriel 3 he is such a lovable child.
bluea52394 chapter 24 . 6/13/2010
Awww... I love that little father & son bonding between Abel & Gabriel. Such a cute moment & like always Cain ruins it.. *sigh* D:
bluea52394 chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
Awwww... Gabriel... D: darn you Cain! .
lloo161 chapter 41 . 4/30/2010
Already over?
Lovely epilogue, can you make a bonus chapter? PLEASE!
dark blue princess chapter 41 . 4/30/2010
That was so awesome. But can you make another Abel and Esther story. Please? Luv U!(lol)~00~
ColinatorGX chapter 41 . 4/29/2010
This is possibly one the best written and most emotional sagas in the Trinity Blood fandom. I really enjoyed it.
Sapphire Rose E chapter 41 . 4/28/2010
this was great! thatnks so much for writing! i enjoyed all of it!
"I'm never late for dinner." HAHAHAHH that was awesome! hahaha i loved that line. so totally abel!
Awe, i can't believe it's over. After all this time, the story has ended. thanks again for writing. I appreciate it!
StarlightSkies chapter 41 . 4/28/2010
I absolutely loved your story! It was so well done and you are an amazing author. It's so hard to find people who write to the character's every trait and emotion. You nailed Abel and Esther's, even Seth's persona down completely! Again, I loved it and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with it! Wonderful way to end the story too!
Slop Doggy chapter 41 . 4/27/2010
:'-( great way to end the story. loved it. really loved it. can't wait for your next.

Be safe and well
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 41 . 4/27/2010
I'm so sad it's over. Though you've given me the oppourtunity for several great brainsparks along the way, I'll probably end up using them in my own story.

I have my fingers crossed that you'll keep writing great TB fics.
Rioki Moondove chapter 41 . 4/27/2010
That was beautiful! I loved this so much! Very well written and always kept me on the edge of my seat!
Thank you for writing it!
Siriania chapter 40 . 4/22/2010
I love this chapter! its so wonderful, love the end of the chapter!