Reviews for Security Measures
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Good job.
newdayz chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
i continue to smile each time I read a piece of your work!
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
OH! I like this! Super job again. Great lead-in. I really loved this episode, and this is a perfect story to go along with it.
N chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I can't tell you how much I love this story... The whole bit with the scarf is just so cute, _ Any chance you wrote a post-ep to go with it?
aserene chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Excellent Huddy! I loved it!
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Sparse, but effective. You obviously know these characters, but since you let House do all the showing of course it’s going to be: these are the facts, no need to dwell.

I really liked this.

And that ending, whoa. This is a one shot, yeah?
ButterNJam chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Love it, love it, love it. Really nice work.
Lisashugh chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I really liked this. Interesting concept. Hope to see more!
Libratine chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
WOW, that was brilliant! I had to re-read the ending because it didn’t understand it at first, but then you know the light bulb went on and damn this is one well-written story and I truly enjoyed reading it! I’m just sitting staring at the screen feeling completely drained; it was really emotional in a different way than a lot of other stories.

“Shoes that wouldn’t look out of place in the most exclusive S&M clubs would most certainly have given her away.” – That part had me laughing out loud.

Anyway really good story, and I loved that you tied it to the episodes, really nice :D

-Libratine
ceciilee chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
you know, I wasn't too sure where the story was going but I am glad I read it all the way through. The thought that he is thinking of her above all is so comforting :) can't wait for the next!