Reviews for Midnight Twilight REWRITE
Dark Priestess66 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
*bows in respect* I'm deeply sorry for your loss. take all the time you need for new chapters i know how it feels to lose a grandparent.
Amaterasu1969 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I'm somewhat peeved that Inuyasha decided to go with Kikyou, 'cause that just takes some of the fun, you know. Ah well, it was great so far!
kydarkangel2007 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
you have to add more soon i am loving this story and what is going to happen between jacob and kagome i think they'd make a good pair
CaiaWar chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
:( *sigh*

ah, well, I hope you work things out with your family
LuLuCrazeD chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
oh thats horrible..

i really hope everything turns out ok

i know how u feel thats what happened when both of my grandpas died...

just update when things r better, i wont hold it against u if u take a long time to update anything again

hopefully this one first, there hasn't been a new chapter in awhile

then a prodigy and a miko!

i absolutly love those stories xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
who's Kagome is with Edward? if not then who?
shadow-binder chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
good story... feel sory for kags with sess and shippou (the meanies...) anyways, post the next chapter soon plz...
violet chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
plz plz update thank u
CaiaWar chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
interesting, so this'll be a Jake/Kag pairing? And how does Jacob know about the whole deal w/ Kagome and not the Cullens? Sure there is the canine simularity, but they're from Japan... surely you'll explain this later on.
Saphieralynn chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Hey keep up the good work I really like what I have read and cant wait to read more of the story to find out whats going to happen next..hope to be able to read more chapters soon..

rin03 chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
It realyl gud! grt ideas grt story plot! luv luv luv itt!

Making Kagome a deamon and meeting the Vampires is a realy gud idea

hope to see more but take your time to write

update soon :D
RainLily13 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
hm interesting... me likey _

it's very good, its starting out wonderfully, and i'm guessin its a KagxJacob pairing ne? I perfer KagXEd but I'll stick through it :)

keep up the great work, I can't wait to read some more!

XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
keep going
Svettstrumpa chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
This was awesome! I really love it! :3
Goddess of Death 09 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
This look like it's going to be a good story! Cannot wait for the next chapter
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »