Reviews for Only Have Eyes For You
NinjaChan97 chapter 40 . 5/29
It took me around 2 days to read this story in it's entirety. I must say, it's become one of my favorites on this site. I haven't been on FF in quite some time, but I had some time to spare and Akuroku being my favorite type of story, I just had to see what this one was all about. I'm highly pleased that I did! Please make that sequel. Cliffhangers kill me! ;)
Kirsten Kropf chapter 1 . 5/8
Brilliant idea love the pairing!
shetastslikeseasaltrainbows chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
I Love It :)
Ameranthian chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
They kiss! Yay! This chapter is so fluffy and cute that it makes up for Roxas's past. I am still waiting for them to figure out they love each other. Axel had better make sure Roxas is safe and happy. Thanks again for all the hard work writing takes- and posting it here too!
Ameranthian chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Uh-oh, now we get to the hard part. I get the feeling that Roxas went through Gehenna and back a few times before he ended up with Axel. As always, thank you for your hard work on this story. I really appreciate it.
Ameranthian chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
I got to the part where Axel yelled at Roxas and was like "Holy crap! Dude, he just snapped." I'm glat they got over it though. Things like that are probably good for relationships, to test the limits and show sides of the people involved. Thanks for another chapter. I enjoy reading them all. (I'm obsessive when I find a story I like...)
Ameranthian chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Aw, now I feel so bad for Roxas. I can't imagine what he had to do when he was with 'them'. I hope Axel is able to fix him up. Poor kid...
Ameranthian chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
I can understand Roxas not want to do the exam. I HATE going to any kind of doctor, be it dentist, eye doctors or regular doctors, I just hate it. I like that Axel is being so kind and supportive of Roxas. It seems like he really wants to form a relationship with him. I hope Roxas is able to get over his fears and past traumas and be able to stay with Axel without complications. Thank you so much for your hard work.(I like to write to and I know it can be really hard some times.)
Ameranthian chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Aw, Roxas is cute. I hope Axel is able to help him get over his trauma and make him happy. I think Roxas deserves a bit of joy and peace in his life. Thanks again for writing this story. It is a good mix of cute fluff and a hint of dark (Roxas's past) and the beginnings of a romance. You combine them all together just the right was. There is just enough of each without letting any one overpower the others. Thanks again.
Ameranthian chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
All those hints at Roxas's past... Now I must know what happened to him! I have to read the rest now! Yay, I just love stories that make me want to read the rest as soon as I can. Thanks so much for this story.
Ameranthian chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Love it! The chapters are short, but they are interesting and not rushed or slow. The two characters are being set up well and their personalities are shaping well. This is well written and I love it. Thanks so much for posting it.
lindaaileen93 chapter 40 . 8/22/2014
Please, pleasee! Write the sequel T_T... Love your story
JaneofKane chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I am in love with this story . EVERYTHING about it captured me and locked me in from the first chapter and kept captivating me ! It was crazy how I spent an all nighter awake reading to the very end , I was disappointed with the ending . I felt there could have been a very simple solution , like what divorced parents do with the kid. They share. Aside from that, this story was amazing and you have great talent. Please never stop writing ! Especially on here :) much love !
JaneofKane chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO:((((((( I'm ded...
Namine01234 chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH (not really) I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT AND YOU LEAVE THE STORY HANGING NO JUST NO I WANT TO READ THAT FUCKING SQUEAL THAT SQUEAL BETTER BE IN MY HAND (not really) FIRST THING IN THE MORNING OR ANYTHING THIS WEEK I WANT TO FIND OUT IF ROXAS FINDS AXEL OR WHY NOT HAVE ROXAS' FAMILY LIVE WITH AXEL... ok I'm done with my rant