Reviews for Only Have Eyes For You
JaneofKane chapter 1 . 1/5
I am in love with this story . EVERYTHING about it captured me and locked me in from the first chapter and kept captivating me ! It was crazy how I spent an all nighter awake reading to the very end , I was disappointed with the ending . I felt there could have been a very simple solution , like what divorced parents do with the kid. They share. Aside from that, this story was amazing and you have great talent. Please never stop writing ! Especially on here :) much love !
JaneofKane chapter 40 . 1/5
NOOOOOOOOOO:((((((( I'm ded...
Namine01234 chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH (not really) I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT AND YOU LEAVE THE STORY HANGING NO JUST NO I WANT TO READ THAT FUCKING SQUEAL THAT SQUEAL BETTER BE IN MY HAND (not really) FIRST THING IN THE MORNING OR ANYTHING THIS WEEK I WANT TO FIND OUT IF ROXAS FINDS AXEL OR WHY NOT HAVE ROXAS' FAMILY LIVE WITH AXEL... ok I'm done with my rant
Dionne93 chapter 40 . 10/19/2013
love it
WHAT chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING AROUND WITH ME I SPENT 5 FUCKING HOURS READING THIS SHIT AND YOU END IT LIKE THIS I AM GONNA KILL MYSELF YOU DAMN WELL BETTER HAVE WRITTEN A SEQUEL OR SOME SERIOUS SHIT IS GONNA GO DOWN.
Sayu Yagami chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
I am crying like hell now. I really hope that you'll upload the sequel soon. MY PRECIOUS ROXY! /3
tayviickii chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
Omg i LOVE this story! I read it quite some time ago and i just re-read it. :) It. Is. AWESOME! Please have a sequel out, i cant stand it when Axel is so broken like that and when they are not together, i'm just like, *BAWLS*.
breaking6883 chapter 40 . 7/16/2013
Please... PLEASE write a sequel... Please don't leave Axel broken like that... I don't care if it's been a long time... :'(
vampikiss chapter 40 . 6/22/2013
Write the sequel fast im heart broken right now. Seriously i used 7 boxes of tissuses on this story. I am a weeper OK.
Jenmoon1 chapter 40 . 5/9/2013
wow i am starting sequel now
Celiyan chapter 40 . 3/9/2013
I can't describe in words how wonderful and emotional this fanfiction was. Once I started, I didn't want to stop- until sleep consumed me. Ugh.
The way Roxas acted towards everything surrounding him, and his past is just way to good. He wasn't like: "gawd no they raped me, do not touch meh." No, he clearly showed he wasn't comfortable with pyschic contact, and wasn't ready for anything- until later on.
Roxas's trust went up along with Axel's kindness, and eventually Axel made Roxas comfortable again. I just can't believe how well you've written their personalities. -talking shit now. Don't mind me /shot

Anyways, Roxas had been gone through a lot, and he had waited patiently before telling Axel. He didn't act like a drama-queen screaming everything out without a second thought or like a attention ho. Which I highly appreciate- some people just over-do it...

The last chapter made me cry, to be honest. I didn't expect Roxas to be chosing his family which he bearily knew, over his lover. His soul-mate, his sexbuddy -had to-, and the one who cared about him so much (uagh axel is just plain amazing). On the moment I read he choose his family, I wanted to kill you- sorry! But when I read you were making a sequel, I forgived youu. /shot

This fanfiction was plain amazing and totaly worth sleepless nights. Every chapter made me either smile, feel depressed/emotional, and caught my attention. There aren't a lot of writers on FFnet which writes stories like this, simply because they don't feel like putting effort into it. You actually do, and you're one of the less people with almost no grammatic or spellingfaults, which means you have checked the chapters before posting. Which I also appreciate. (Of course, some things you just miss, but that's with everyone).

You've done great on the fanfiction, and I'm still in tears. F*ck my emotions, I'm letting 'em all out! -especially after what Roxas had been through! Poor baby.. /shot
twilighttimefan chapter 40 . 12/14/2012
When's the sequel u crushed my heart :'(
krystal.cossey chapter 40 . 11/30/2012
Loved the story but what happened to the ending!? Have you posed the sequal yet?
DTKsymmetry chapter 40 . 11/3/2012
This...punched me in the feels. I feel worse than Roxas. Great story by the way. When do you think you'll have the sequel up?
Hdshdjd chapter 40 . 8/23/2012
I'm sorry but it seems like you completely forgot every chapter you wrote before the ending and left us hanging. Pretty unrealistic ending and would you at least consider writing an alternative ending?