Reviews for Entertaining Angels
aapenname chapter 21 . 4/13
I really enjoyed this. You helped me discover that I really enjoy Kid!Cas story.
Honor Reid chapter 22 . 4/7
This has always been one of my favorite team free will stories. I remember reading it on LJ. The way Dean and Sam take care of Cas is so sweet. It is all very well written!

With the big upheaval on LJ and so many people deleting their journals I was very glad to find it here so I could save it! Thanks so much!
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 22 . 3/27
I don't know how to describe my feelings over this beautifully written fic. I just. Gahhhhh. It was adorable and lovely and brilliant and I just love it. I love it when people see how soft Dean is with children. And in particular baby Cas or Sam. It's just adorable. Kudos!
TwinkleTuFf chapter 22 . 11/27/2016
Oh my gosh, child Cas is just about the most adorable thing in the world. I loved how you had included an alternate ending; I loved them both. Lol, who am I kidding, I loved the whole story! Thanks for writing and sharing! XD
TsubasaKEI chapter 22 . 2/12/2016
This is just adorable
LilKitten07 chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Haha I love how Dean goes for "pinky" and "thumb" and college boy goes straight to "metacarpal"
Amydiddle chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
Amazing, just simply amazing.

And I am a person that barely reviews but this is just awesome and adorable.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
This story was amazing. I loved the fact that you gave us an alternate ending were Cas stays a child and stays with Dean and Sam. Now I'm just imagining Sam and Dean raising Cas and it's the cutest thing that I have ever imagined.

Anyway, as I said before this is an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it.
Ibelieve24 chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Loved it! I so needed a story like this. Thank you so much!
Thais Paula chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Amei ! Esse final foi ótimo . Por favor escreva uma seguela , mas desse final , como Cas se tornando humano e "filho" do Dean . *suspiro* tão fofo e perfeito !
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
...wow. hot damn, this was amazing! I loved every word!
STerraFeather chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't know which ending I love more! They're both so cute 3
greenwise chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
Read this for I dunno the third time? Would love to see more of this verse (alternate ending) little Cas and the brothers and how they muddle through.
yet again chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
I love both endings! This story is perfect!