Reviews for Entertaining Angels
TsubasaKEI chapter 22 . 2/12
This is just adorable
LilKitten07 chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Haha I love how Dean goes for "pinky" and "thumb" and college boy goes straight to "metacarpal"
Amydiddle chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
Amazing, just simply amazing.

And I am a person that barely reviews but this is just awesome and adorable.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
This story was amazing. I loved the fact that you gave us an alternate ending were Cas stays a child and stays with Dean and Sam. Now I'm just imagining Sam and Dean raising Cas and it's the cutest thing that I have ever imagined.

Anyway, as I said before this is an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it.
Ibelieve24 chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Loved it! I so needed a story like this. Thank you so much!
Thais Paula chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Amei ! Esse final foi ótimo . Por favor escreva uma seguela , mas desse final , como Cas se tornando humano e "filho" do Dean . *suspiro* tão fofo e perfeito !
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 22 . 5/21/2014 hot damn, this was amazing! I loved every word!
STerraFeather chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
I don't know which ending I love more! They're both so cute 3
greenwise chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
Read this for I dunno the third time? Would love to see more of this verse (alternate ending) little Cas and the brothers and how they muddle through.
yet again chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
I love both endings! This story is perfect!
lunylovegoodlover chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
This story is absolutely adorable and amazing and fantastic. Doing two endings was inspired - we get our happy ending and our canon ending all in one. :D thanks so much for sharing this with us.
Wicked R chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
alternate ending makes the difference to how much crying is done, not if.
Wicked R chapter 21 . 12/8/2013