Reviews for A Light In The Darkness
Anushka chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this story was really good, but i would want you to continue it so i could see what it would be like. please continue the story.
SleepySunrise chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Beautiful. I saw your forum on mm and decided to read it. Im glad I
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Incredibly cute and fluffy, just the way I like it!
sprinkledwithpearls chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
aww that was sweet and cute.

i liked it alot!
MidnightMoonOasis chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aww that was soo beautiful! But did Edward really ever want to change Bella? I mean he even moves in new moon so she can have a normal life(but i know he missed her terribly and even tried to commit suicide but i won't go into that!)and he only changes her when she's on the face of death and desperatly wants to change.(and when did edward start watching bella as she slept?was it love at first sight or was he simply curious?(guess who this is!)
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 1 . 11/25/2008

Second: OH MY GOODNESS. This was so beautiful! My heart just melted all over the place after reading this, I swear. This, obviously, went straight to my favorites, where I go immediately when I crave BxE fluff. :)

All in all, lovely. Wonderful job.
squody3015 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw! that was so cute. You did a good job of portraying Edward's confusion about Bella, and his frusteration of her blocking his mind reading which he relies too much on. Great one-shot!
Completely Dipendente chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw, that is so lovely

I love how he describes her as HIS Bella

Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was splendid! Simply marvelous! I just finished reading the first book this afternoon- and I had started reading it on Friday! I just couldn't put it down!

But this was an amiazing O/S! Seriously! I think it was as if Edward WAS thinking that way in the book, just like Stephanie Meyer had written it herself!

Great job! I'm looking forward to more wonderful work from you! (I wish I could read your other fic, but I haven't even read "New Moon" yet...sadly enough. I plan on buying it tomorrow! )

krizue chapter 1 . 11/24/2008