Reviews for Undaunted
rayningnight chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hey! This is ACTUALLY pretty dang good! When are you going to be updating? This is soo different than any other fanfiction idea and I love how you did this!

(I've been upsessed with this manga called Seiyuu-ka! from and it somewhat reminds me of this! :)

-Twinklefeather
Kendall N.S chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I'm smiling so big right now. There's a part two? Where?

Kendall
One percent chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
THAT WAS EXTRA AMAZING!

you have such a wonderful writing style, and this story seems so interesting and unique! I never thought of the idea of this couple, and now, I am more than addicted to this story!

everything flows so well! Yumichika rocks in here! and the reactions of the characters were very well thought! I enjoyed the moment when yoruichi wanted to get out of the car! it made it the more real even tho yumichika is a bishonen! "sluty" if my memory is right XD

Would I be dreaming if I hoped for a continuation of this great story? please!
Zephyra of Breeze chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aw, that's really cute. Ukitatke and Shunsui especially make me laugh in this fic!
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That was truly hilarious. I loved the way you characterized Yumachika, and I can't wait for more of this story! :) Please Update soon!
Iluvurficvrymch chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Waiting for next chap!
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Well I enjoyed it :)

I've never seen this pairing before and I'm so interested to see what will happen next.
Sora no Hairo Yuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I love this story already! Please continue :3
DelMarch chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
*Squeals*

Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT! Loveitloveitloveit! *Does little twirling dance all over the living-room* It's so cute and serious at the same time, and I lovelovelove the voice acting idea for an AU (now, *where* did you get this idea :P ? ), and the characters are so so so themselves!

Yachiru is adorable in her determination and self-doubt and shock and admiration and everything. Yumichika is (of course) drop-dead gorgeous and the hottest mix of contradictory statements ever :P Ikkaku made me squeal, and Jyuu and Shun are just being Jyuu and Shun which equals instant adorable hilarious win!

Only problem is: I'm so darn *jealous* now :P I wanna be Yachiru, just so I can sit in Yumichika's car while he's driving!

Oh, and I want moar, *moar*, MOAR! (But I'm sure you knew that already :P )