Reviews for Hug Me, Please
hyacinth23 chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
he didnt like her..because he love her.. its a wonderful story.. and you made me cry! thank you..
please write more about this ok?
johncahill chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Great story. I liked it better then other naruto ino fan fictions because they didn't instantly connect right away but had obstacles in there way
Aca chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Its nothing better than happy end :))) i'm glad that Ino and Naruto ended together :) i wish Naruto and Ino to be together in the real Naruto in the end...but who care about real Naruto Shippuden when we enjoy in our way :D
James B chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I am normally a Naruhina fan but I do admit that this had one of the best romantic scenes I have ever read.
Da Baddest King chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Good short story, so sad that nasy bastard took INo's verginity *sighs* well I was thinking if you had any ideas for my story "Our Eyes Locked In Room 220", I ask you becuase your a really really really great writer, so if you have any ideas on where I should go with it, please message me.
Anise chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
an ok chapter
Anise chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
good chapter
JovialShogun chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
That was the perfect ending. :) Very cute... Hehe, I wasn't much help in choosing what story to write, was I? sorry... I just read the story you wrote for Darkness-Princess-Kit... best Ino/Kiba story I have read yet.
1upHero chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Love the ending, and a story for me? Awesome!
DarknessQueen12 chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
Awe thanks! I love this story very cute! I'll send you a PM after I review this awesomely lovely story!
jere7782 chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
i liked the laughing chapt..

was an sad sorry but great in the end!

good job!
DarknessQueen12 chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
Awe! I'm happy to review your awesome work!

That was tear jerking but I love it! I hope Ino can get over what that man did to her! Poor Naruto having nightmares about Ino hating him!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »