Reviews for Vivisection
FeeKee chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Damn that was beautiful. Your writing is truly unique. Emma is really a well written character. Off to go read the next installment. Cheers!
CheeryChopstick chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
What about harley Quinn?Isnt she going out with joker
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Oh! and the Radiohead lyrics... YES
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
I love this! So amazing, The Joker and Emma have amazing chemistry I love it, Emma is incredible such a stronge independent woman, I really love her and I'm about to read the 2nd part now, I hope the Joker doesn't hurt her much more, i think he actually likes her deep down, can't blame him though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Okay, so I've just got back from watching SS and my god was it terrible, that joker was so pathetic, not scary at all lol, and Harley was just a pathetic doormat (sorry, but she always has been for me)... Had to come back and read my favorite Joker fic and re-watch TDK to cleanse my mind, Em is the only female that interacts with The Joker perfectly, the only one worthy. You know exactly how it should be done :D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
This was so awesome the chemistry and tension between these two was so wonderful to read, and
I love that he can't actually figure her out, her empathy and selflessness for others confuses him, lol she's awesome!
Azorahai chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
I'm so happy I found this fic again. I hope you're doing well and still read these comments!
JokersEvilSpawn123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This is absolutely MINDBLOWING, i love it and couldnt put it down and i wish there was more, it was a great read and well written. AMAZING
Lucykins chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
This was so much fun! I loved the Saw references. Emma is brilliant. reading her thoughts was an absolute delight. I think this is as best as you can possibly get (for me) with an original character. She was perfect. She acts exactly the way I hope she does, never fails.

The plot seems highly plausible and the comic/movie characters' behaviour correlates with the way I'd imagined they'd actually act.

I hope you're still around to see my review. :)
Good job!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
I cant tell why, but he somehow seems like way more of a jerk here than in bad jokes.
socio chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Aww man that was glorious. Somehow i didn't see that one coming, but of course he WOULD do that.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
The idea of joker actually raping someone seems wrong, so I'm glad you knew him well enough not to do that. He'd see it as a lack of self control.

I don't see it as a romance, either. They're fascinated by each other, but not that easy, and not in a way that would lead to that way either. It's also a lot less romantic than jarley. Murder dates are the cutest
socio chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Interesting that i really don't ship these two at all; I'm almost hoping she never sees him again. So I'm not just crazy; Harley really does have chemistry with the joker. Because i was wondering if i was kind of awful for being sad every time j for taken away from Harley - her life seems so colorless without him.
Snarky Sonnet chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
Amazing, amazing interpretation of the Joker. He chilled me to the bone. Great pacing, amazing construction of the OC character Emma, and all-around a great fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
That was crazy intense. I loved it.