Reviews for Vivisection
Snarky Sonnet chapter 8 . 4/27
Amazing, amazing interpretation of the Joker. He chilled me to the bone. Great pacing, amazing construction of the OC character Emma, and all-around a great fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
That was crazy intense. I loved it.
Jokerlove chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Please! Please! Please! Upload the sequel to this! It's amazing! I've been waiting forever! I'm dying to find out what happens with her and the joker! I love your writing! You're amazing! 3334
Girl Of Mischief chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I'm reading this for the second time now because it is my absolute favorite fic series, I'm telling you. I read Vivisection around this time last year, I believe, then found Strategy around October of last year. I just finished Bad Jokes and now I have such a craving to delve back deeper into the Pastimes Series. I'm sad that you're on hiatus but if you were ever to come off hiatus and create another fic for the series, that'd be /amazing/. But obviously you just do what it is you're doing. When/If you're ever off hiatus, I look forward to whatever you write.
The Auburn Girl chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I loved this story so much, and I can't wait to read the next part! :D I'm heading to your author's page to open it up right now
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I just read this fanfic in less than 3 hours and it was amazing.
I love it so much.
I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for the sequel!
Names Have Power chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
So, yeah, in other words, we have more important things to do, like eating that box of doughnuts over there, then protecting the citizens of Gotham. Fudge Secret Service, you're on your own, kid. Lol.
Namei chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for writing a female OC I could love.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
I laughed so hard. xD! Sorry, Em. ;c
But Joker is just so funny.
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Awesome fic. Emma's denial is an interesting contrast to Harley's love. Fascinating might be a better word, actually. Cuz Emma believes she didn't want his attention, or know that the train scenario was rigged. I sorta believe her. But he *is* the Joker after all. But maybe, juuuuust maybe... ;) *runs to start reading Strategy*
CarnivorousOak chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I thought I'd just read the first few lines of this story to see if it would be interesting at all, but now look! This is a pretty incredible story. The pacing and dialogue and story kept me completely glued to the screen. The Joker's characterization is spot on. Even his little 'heroes and survivors' philosophy feels right. I love that he changes the game at the end. One of the things about the Joker is that he'll tell exactly the story about himself and his perspective that will best manipulate a target into behaving the way he wants, like his speech to Harvey Dent in the movie. I think you captured a lot of that in his attempts to drive Emma absolutely crazy. Emma is awesome too. She panics at first, then can't decide if she needs to be passive or direct, then becomes numb to her fear, alternating between giving in and confrontation. It's brilliant writing.
Love the Radiohead too.
WamprickNyx chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
You know what, I love Radiohead. And I love this story too. I'd like to leave a review for each chapter but a couple minutes later I won't have internet access anymore so forgive me. All I wanted to say was that I've just finished reading this (I had read it under the name Security when it was a one-shot), and I loved Emma. Because she's so human. And the Joker is himself, as I've states before, you keep him as he is. I must admit that I like the idea of romance, oftentimes the sorta-unrequited love with Harley, but these kind of victim stories, they are even better. You know, you're, uh, just ahead of the curve ;) I'm looking forward to reading the next installment, awesome job and sorry for the lack of concrit, I often get lost in the context if the story's just too good.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I love Gordon. I mean, he's a dummy for not figuring who batman is, but I still gotta admire the man's resolve.
Buuut, I seriously doubt the cops are gonna do much against the Joker..
EmilyEverlasting chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Oh of all the rotten luck. Poor gal, her life just sucks. I'm still curious as to how he knows her name and stuff.
Great chapter.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Holy crap on a cracker. That was a pretty gruesome ending there.
Very catching first chapter. I'm definitely reading on...