Reviews for Vivisection
Snarky Sonnet chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
I left a review awhile ago, and I just reread this fic and yep, it's such awesome.

This is such an amazing fic. I love your interpretation of the Joker; he's as depraved and horrifying as he was in canon. He's such a confounding character, but you managed to write him with the complexity that Heath Ledger portrayed him in The Dark Knight. And I really love Emma; she has such a Gotham feel to her. I like that you didn't really delve into her backstory; she retains that sort of eerie essence that makes her a Gotham citizen.
Of Healing Love chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
Okay, so I have BEEF with you saying that you’re an awful person for enjoying writing this (in your author’s note, and probably meant facetiously, but anyway) because this was an amazing dark story and it is EXACTLY the kind of JokerOC story I have always craved.

I’ll tell you a story. I got on FFN tonight on a whim. I’ve been very sick lately, recovering from a major surgery, and was feeling a Psycho Clown Craving, but it’s so hard to find JokerOCs without implausible or sickening romance (read: Stockholm Sydrome). I’ve recognized you from Bad Jokes but am not really a JokerHarley fan, so I’ve never read those (though this fic may have changed my mind...) Anyways, I see this story and lo and behold, it actually DOESN’T have a romance tag! I think I nearly died of excitement in that moment. Open it up and the spelling and grammar is immaculate, some of the best I’ve seen on this site. I start reading. Emma is relatable and Joker is delightfully in character. At this point, I’m already on a slow death because of happiness. Then I get to the end and there’s going to be more?! I check, and there’s TWO MORE STORIES WHAT. So I died of happiness once and for all.

Basically, you and Pastimes have made my night AND my recovery just that much less miserable. I’ve been really, REALLY sick and miserable lately, and this has been the first real bright spot in my life since I found I needed surgery in the first place (almost three weeks ago now). You have no idea how much this means to me, so THANK YOU. A true, from-the-bottom-of-my-heart thank you.

I’m going to start on Strategy ASAP. Again, thank you for this amazing story. You’re a gem. :)
FeeKee chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Damn that was beautiful. Your writing is truly unique. Emma is really a well written character. Off to go read the next installment. Cheers!
CheeryChopstick chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
What about harley Quinn?Isnt she going out with joker
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Oh! and the Radiohead lyrics... YES
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
I love this! So amazing, The Joker and Emma have amazing chemistry I love it, Emma is incredible such a stronge independent woman, I really love her and I'm about to read the 2nd part now, I hope the Joker doesn't hurt her much more, i think he actually likes her deep down, can't blame him though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Okay, so I've just got back from watching SS and my god was it terrible, that joker was so pathetic, not scary at all lol, and Harley was just a pathetic doormat (sorry, but she always has been for me)... Had to come back and read my favorite Joker fic and re-watch TDK to cleanse my mind, Em is the only female that interacts with The Joker perfectly, the only one worthy. You know exactly how it should be done :D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
This was so awesome the chemistry and tension between these two was so wonderful to read, and
I love that he can't actually figure her out, her empathy and selflessness for others confuses him, lol she's awesome!
Azorahai chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
I'm so happy I found this fic again. I hope you're doing well and still read these comments!
JokersEvilSpawn123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This is absolutely MINDBLOWING, i love it and couldnt put it down and i wish there was more, it was a great read and well written. AMAZING
Lucykins chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
This was so much fun! I loved the Saw references. Emma is brilliant. reading her thoughts was an absolute delight. I think this is as best as you can possibly get (for me) with an original character. She was perfect. She acts exactly the way I hope she does, never fails.

The plot seems highly plausible and the comic/movie characters' behaviour correlates with the way I'd imagined they'd actually act.

I hope you're still around to see my review. :)
Good job!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
I cant tell why, but he somehow seems like way more of a jerk here than in bad jokes.
socio chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Aww man that was glorious. Somehow i didn't see that one coming, but of course he WOULD do that.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
The idea of joker actually raping someone seems wrong, so I'm glad you knew him well enough not to do that. He'd see it as a lack of self control.

I don't see it as a romance, either. They're fascinated by each other, but not that easy, and not in a way that would lead to that way either. It's also a lot less romantic than jarley. Murder dates are the cutest
socio chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Interesting that i really don't ship these two at all; I'm almost hoping she never sees him again. So I'm not just crazy; Harley really does have chemistry with the joker. Because i was wondering if i was kind of awful for being sad every time j for taken away from Harley - her life seems so colorless without him.