Reviews for Vivisection
Azorahai chapter 2 . 7/22
I'm so happy I found this fic again. I hope you're doing well and still read these comments!
JokersEvilSpawn123 chapter 1 . 1/18
This is absolutely MINDBLOWING, i love it and couldnt put it down and i wish there was more, it was a great read and well written. AMAZING
Lucykins chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
This was so much fun! I loved the Saw references. Emma is brilliant. reading her thoughts was an absolute delight. I think this is as best as you can possibly get (for me) with an original character. She was perfect. She acts exactly the way I hope she does, never fails.

The plot seems highly plausible and the comic/movie characters' behaviour correlates with the way I'd imagined they'd actually act.

I hope you're still around to see my review. :)
Good job!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
I cant tell why, but he somehow seems like way more of a jerk here than in bad jokes.
socio chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Aww man that was glorious. Somehow i didn't see that one coming, but of course he WOULD do that.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
The idea of joker actually raping someone seems wrong, so I'm glad you knew him well enough not to do that. He'd see it as a lack of self control.

I don't see it as a romance, either. They're fascinated by each other, but not that easy, and not in a way that would lead to that way either. It's also a lot less romantic than jarley. Murder dates are the cutest
socio chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Interesting that i really don't ship these two at all; I'm almost hoping she never sees him again. So I'm not just crazy; Harley really does have chemistry with the joker. Because i was wondering if i was kind of awful for being sad every time j for taken away from Harley - her life seems so colorless without him.
Snarky Sonnet chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
Amazing, amazing interpretation of the Joker. He chilled me to the bone. Great pacing, amazing construction of the OC character Emma, and all-around a great fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
That was crazy intense. I loved it.
Jokerlove chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Please! Please! Please! Upload the sequel to this! It's amazing! I've been waiting forever! I'm dying to find out what happens with her and the joker! I love your writing! You're amazing! 3334
MeliaWithAThought chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I'm reading this for the second time now because it is my absolute favorite fic series, I'm telling you. I read Vivisection around this time last year, I believe, then found Strategy around October of last year. I just finished Bad Jokes and now I have such a craving to delve back deeper into the Pastimes Series. I'm sad that you're on hiatus but if you were ever to come off hiatus and create another fic for the series, that'd be /amazing/. But obviously you just do what it is you're doing. When/If you're ever off hiatus, I look forward to whatever you write.
The Auburn Girl chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I loved this story so much, and I can't wait to read the next part! :D I'm heading to your author's page to open it up right now
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I just read this fanfic in less than 3 hours and it was amazing.
I love it so much.
I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for the sequel!
Names Have Power chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
So, yeah, in other words, we have more important things to do, like eating that box of doughnuts over there, then protecting the citizens of Gotham. Fudge Secret Service, you're on your own, kid. Lol.
Namei chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for writing a female OC I could love.