Reviews for Soldier, Protector, Savior
acethebatdog2039 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
a epilogue would be nice... just saying.

Magchange chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
This is the side of Cole we've never seen. I kinda found it to be a bit to other wordly, but that's to be expected when you are used to the man being hyperactive 100 percent of his game time lol good chapter though
Zurmdragon chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Very nice way to wrap this little adventure up. I'm glad you focused on the human part of the tale instead of making into an epic story. It's not done enough in any fandom. Good job, as always, and keep it up.
Zurmdragon chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Aw...emotional without being too sappy. Nice job yet again.
canis arctos chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
hahaha go marcus!
Zurmdragon chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Suspenseful! That works quite well with Anya's past, by the way, and nice integration with your very fine one-shot. Very good job having her stay calm enough to fight but still panicked enough for the situation. Anya was trained as an officer and lives in the madness of Sera like everyone else; she'd know how to handle herself, but she's not some stony killer, either.
Stardust44 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
I can't believe I didn't review this already. I'm hooked, as I am on all of your work.

I think you've got Baird down. I'm glad for that since it seems I've fallen in love with him overnight. I'm also excited to see a Carmine brother make an appearance. I've been sad to see them go in both games.

Keep up the good work.
Zurmdragon chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I like how you're pretty much taking the Gears 2 plot in a lot of ways-find the Locust capitol and destroy it, that was their primary mission- and making it more personal. Good job with the descriptions, too, that can be hard.
canis arctos chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Yay, another Carmine xD *spoiler if it matters: I'm really sick of them being killed off :( /end spoiler/

Definitely adding this to my story alert _ *stalks*
canis arctos chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
In an utterly creepy way, I'm going to say this again: I love you.

Fantastic chapter, haha you have the characters nailed down to a board, I say. Ah it feels so wonderful to read well-written fanfiction for once.
canis arctos chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Well, you’ll be happy to know that the trigger happy child in my heart just jumped for joy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love you. For that line right there you win at life.
Zurmdragon chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Well done, way to get the action scenes done at a good pace.
Zurmdragon chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
I like Baird and I think you got him. Good to get something from his unique point of view; the novel should have done that! This gets more and more interesting.
Zurmdragon chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Good start. Don't worry too much about terminology and that sort of thing- my ROTC self, even just starting out, finds some things in Gears military organization off. Looking forward to more.