Reviews for Now You're One of Us
Pixie2804 chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Amazing story! This is officially my favorite story! It was so well written and plotted out it just blew me away. Keep up the excellent work!

-Pixie
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
Great story.
xxLooneyLovegoodxx chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
I really like your story. It has good emotion and feeling into it. I had a hard time put it down. Keep writing. I really enjoyed it!

MarenaDancer123
Inamioly chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
AWESOME :D
Eminnis chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
YAY! I found this story on Twilight Archives. That is you, isn't it? The author there is...BittenbyJacksper1863. If it's not you, then someone is copying or somethin...

Anyway, I have been checking that one for ages! And it only went up to chapter 12! I saw the sequal on here to this, and though, woah, this sounds familiar. Especially with the Emmeline thing. Gona go check out the sequal now! And I advise updating on the other site, as well. You're an excellent writer! Keep up the good work!

Eminnis and Alicia
renalrocks chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
What a great story, just found it, and cant wait for the sequel
MrsBacobJlack chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
The chapter was great, you definately brought me in. I wonder what her gift is.

Great so far.
jen chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
really good...
smile.lil.storm.cloud chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
wow that was really good. your a very good writer1
Luciakimi16 chapter 14 . 4/1/2009
Gosh that was awesome but i thought "Bow you're one of us" was the sequel so i read "eyes on fire" first the this. I just ruined the greatest story ever that was long and marvelous. Thanks for uploading thought!
SimplyApril chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
A wonderful ending to the first story. (:
Hermione Alice Cullen-Granger chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
This was really sweet. I read it all in one day, because I couldn't stop. :D

One little teensy tinsy nitpick: In the last chapter, you said, '"He'll be okay, Emmy." Jasper reassured her, as he settled her in the back seat of Alice's porsche.'

Like I said, it doesn't really matter, but Porsche 911 Turbos don't have backseats.
sorenowl chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
I know who I am! Oh my goodness Heather, you have enlightened me beyond belief! Hahah, great chapter as always. It has a certain finality too it, so you know that it is the end of this volume of the story but it has the fading possibility of more. Nice work on this fic, I am looking forward to Eyes on Fire

*huggles*

Sean
TheSneakyHobo chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
this chapter is so sad! but i love it !update soon pleasepleaseplease :]
50bmg chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
That was great! I loved it. Can't wait till you come out whith the next one. IT's so Suspensful! Keep on writing!