Reviews for Survival of the Idiots
Anonymus chapter 3 . 5/25
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Could not stop laughing! Sooooo Funny! I am totes reading this again later. Hehe...
Great job with the story! Hahahaa!
Dreamer's Song chapter 2 . 5/23
Nice chapter, brings huge smile to my face!
Darkwalk12 chapter 3 . 5/22
Oh boy, the Twins would be terrors of any daycare center. I pity anyone who has to take care of them. And the dinobots...maybe someone should just let them run around in a forest for a few hours and see if they burn off some of that energy?
Darkwalk12 chapter 2 . 5/21
Oh my goodness, this is hilarious! It almost makes me think of Optimus and Prowl as the parenting figures and the Twins and teenagers who can't stay out of trouble. But absolutely hilarious and wonderful! It absolutely made my day.
You really do need to keep writing more chapters of this. It's funny. I love the Twins annoying Prowl
Impieillim chapter 2 . 5/21
Please write a sequel where they go to day-care
Dreamer's Song chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Hahaha, LMAO, that was funny, keep it up! I think I've seen a movie of this...
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
idiots good idear prowler grining like scico maniak
TheUltimateCombo chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Thanks for sharing. :) I had a good laugh. Good job.
hopes-and-dreams-last-forever chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I knew it was a Wal Mart or something close to that when Sunstreaker mentioned a thermal blanket on sale for $9.99. This is what would happen between two of my funny friends and me and the two others would be Prowl. Lol I laughed so hard though good job you're really funny.
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
-giggles- OMG! It could be listed in "Things Not To Do At WalMart" or-or-or! "Things To Do At WalMart When Bored"!

XD
fantasyaddict101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love the ending!

Ah, Twins.
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Bwuahaha I totally spazzed when Sunny and Sides shot at the chip bag! I thought it was a person! xD Haha excellent once again!
Hillbillya1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009