marialisa chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Great dialogue - I like that you didn;t clutter it with too much 'emotion' as the emotion came through beautifully in what was said and what wasn't!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
this was great i love how close you made them it works really well great job
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I LOVED THIS! LOL...I hate they haven't mentioned much more about her pregnancy. Oh well...I guess that's what we have FF for! :D
mbnola chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I loved this, as I always love everything you write. It was so realistic and so very them!
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I really enjoyed the "guy talk" here and thought you captured Danny's personalitity beautifully. Lot's of realism on his part with Rueben and Rikki. I also liked that he has fears/doubts about the pregnancy and marrying Lindsay. Loved the lasagna bit!
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Without a doubt, the show should have a scene like this. I'll be sorely disappointed if they don't. I love that Flack has thought about it with Angell (even though I don't ship them at all) and that they've talked about it. And that Danny accepts his congratulations in the end. Nice job.
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
id like to be the fly on the wall too. good story.
mjels chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
i like it
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I like this, and I would love to see this conversation happen also. The friendship between Flack and Danny is one of the most interesting on the show. Both very much in character, and that came through in their dialogue especially. I liked how Danny moved on with his feelings as well, from the start and the anxiety to the beginnings of happiness at the end. Liked how he called Don on relations with Angell as well.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was really good. I like it.

(Though, for the record, Angell's name is Jess. They called her Jenn once or twice at the beginning, and then switched.)
SALEBLANC chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Very believable... we'll have to see what TPTB have in mind...
katydid13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This was great! I hope you do some more Flack/Angell for us. Apparently, TPTB have decided her name in Jessica.
FrancescaBoscorelli chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! so adding to my favorites.
nomorewriting chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
It would be nice if you could script the conversation because this was great. Good job!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Absolutely fabulous, I can't wait until Wednsday I'm dying here!